• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

I'm meme moments away from laying down and slipping into unconsciousness while vividly hallucinating for several hours. I shall greet you all on the morrow where we shalt debate on who the wrongdoers among our humble group are.

Zachie

Moo
Hey! I'm awake.. and didn't realise this had started rip

Am I too late to vote Mezlow?

VOTE: Mezlow

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
I just realized this game has 48 hour day phases. O-O

I'm going to sound completely insane but that sounds SHORT. :eek:

I suppose all you need is the last twelve hours of day one to get things done though.
Me too, but I've come to appreciate the 72 hour ones we normally have.

Weeklong day phases sound like death. D:
Holy ****, 72 seems like a very long time. And things don't just go quiet in the last 12-24 hours because people are dead set on a vote?

Small answer: yes. Although this is also a site where day one activity typically takes a good while to pick up and no lunches leave little/no info as a result. I'm a big fighter for always lynching on day 1 as a general policy, but there are people here who disagree with that. What about you guys?
The general consensus is D1 lynch yeah, or at least, there's a lot of moaning when one doesn't happen.

Serious talk though, the fact that it's been like, 15 of 48 hours and nothing really serious has happened is starting to bug me. Random lynches also don't help, since without any reasoning from any voting party you can't determine motive.
Vote: Mellow Ezlo
You've said a lot, but haven't really contributed anything, what's up?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Huh, this forum censors cuss words. Well, good to know I guess?
not enoguh interactions have happened. It just seems a little contradictory to join the random lynch. IGMEOY @Lone_Garurumon also here random lynches have been used to give information on day 2 depending on how it flips who unvoted at certain points who added their votes. Who some one votes when there is a tie. Random lynches can provide a surprising amount of information. Like lets say mason unvotes and votes some one up who is tied and then dies you could assume that that person that they tried to save is the other mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom