• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainami

locked away
I'm waiting until things progress further before commenting the things I'd like to comment. I'd like to see how the second ME responds to this.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'm waiting until things progress further before commenting the things I'd like to comment. I'd like to see how the second ME responds to this.
There is a flaw in this logic unless if you are referring to mezlo. There is no other user with the intials ME that can respond to the thread that is part of the game. If it is mezlo that your refering to he has posted his thoughts a couple of times.

Lily

Mischievous Minx

I feel there's a backstory to this involving the first ME. Though being suspicious of Mezlo is completely rational without evidence.

Rainami

locked away
if you absolutely insist...

the fact that garu's pointing that out makes me suspicious of garu, because the second ME (Mezlo) is already what the bandwagon is on. He's just posting to hammer what was already happening with iffy logic.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
not enoguh interactions have happened. It just seems a little contradictory to join the random lynch. IGMEOY @Lone_Garurumon also here random lynches have been used to give information on day 2 depending on how it flips who unvoted at certain points who added their votes. Who some one votes when there is a tie. Random lynches can provide a surprising amount of information. Like lets say mason unvotes and votes some one up who is tied and then dies you could assume that that person that they tried to save is the other mason.
I will admit that voting on the current joke-wagon looks bad, but I voted them specifically because they didn't look to be trying to progress the game too much, despite having posted so many times.

not enoguh interactions have happened.
In specific reference to this, how would we get more interactions without some kind of serious vote happening? If we don't leave the joke phase, then the interactions can't properly be taken seriously because almost anything could be given plausible deniability with "It was just a joke lol."
At least the people responding to what I'm doing are working towards getting the game moving, and they all look better to me for that.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I will admit that voting on the current joke-wagon looks bad, but I voted them specifically because they didn't look to be trying to progress the game too much, despite having posted so many times.

In specific reference to this, how would we get more interactions without some kind of serious vote happening? If we don't leave the joke phase, then the interactions can't properly be taken seriously because almost anything could be given plausible deniability with "It was just a joke lol."
At least the people responding to what I'm doing are working towards getting the game moving, and they all look better to me for that.
Fair enough but still keeping an Eye on you

funnier6

Courage~
Holy ****, 72 seems like a very long time. And things don't just go quiet in the last 12-24 hours because people are dead set on a vote?

The general consensus is D1 lynch yeah, or at least, there's a lot of moaning when one doesn't happen.

Serious talk though, the fact that it's been like, 15 of 48 hours and nothing really serious has happened is starting to bug me. Random lynches also don't help, since without any reasoning from any voting party you can't determine motive.
Vote: Mellow Ezlo
You've said a lot, but haven't really contributed anything, what's up?
Time to get SERIOUS!

Yeah I thought they took forever too but you get used to it, I've come to appreciate the extra time. Day ones don't normally get serious for at least twelve hours.

Haha, there's plenty of good reasons to randomly vote someone. (Not talking about RVS)

He's said a lot, but hasn't really contributed anything? -o- Okay first of all name two people who are posting a lot and contributing. He hasn't posting a lot and isn't seriousing yet.

I've decided I am A okay with a Mez lynch until he either convinces me or I decide on a better wagon, @Mellow Ezlo talk to me, have any gut reads?
not enoguh interactions have happened. It just seems a little contradictory to join the random lynch. IGMEOY @Lone_Garurumon also here random lynches have been used to give information on day 2 depending on how it flips who unvoted at certain points who added their votes. Who some one votes when there is a tie. Random lynches can provide a surprising amount of information. Like lets say mason unvotes and votes some one up who is tied and then dies you could assume that that person that they tried to save is the other mason.

Music are you for real suspicious of this guy? Maybe his avatar is making me give him the benefit of the doubt but I don't see how you've already got your eye on him. Also you didn't answer when I asked if you already know the bulbagarden people?

Using masons as an example is kinda dumb btw, couldn't they just claim?

Voting on the current joke wagon is only bad if that is your only contribution of the day. You defending yourself like it's your fault is a bit annoying. Hardly anybody tries to progress the game until joke phase is over, which it is now.

Can someone confirm this is typical garuru?

Lily

Mischievous Minx
This is the point in the game where we need to learn more about all of the Bulbagarden players. They know more about each other than we do after all. Of course we know more about ourselves than they do, so it'll be an information trade.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Time to get SERIOUS!

Yeah I thought they took forever too but you get used to it, I've come to appreciate the extra time. Day ones don't normally get serious for at least twelve hours.

Haha, there's plenty of good reasons to randomly vote someone. (Not talking about RVS)

He's said a lot, but hasn't really contributed anything? -o- Okay first of all name two people who are posting a lot and contributing. He hasn't posting a lot and isn't seriousing yet.

I've decided I am A okay with a Mez lynch until he either convinces me or I decide on a better wagon, @Mellow Ezlo talk to me, have any gut reads?

Music are you for real suspicious of this guy? Maybe his avatar is making me give him the benefit of the doubt but I don't see how you've already got your eye on him. Also you didn't answer when I asked if you already know the bulbagarden people?

Using masons as an example is kinda dumb btw, couldn't they just claim?

Voting on the current joke wagon is only bad if that is your only contribution of the day. You defending yourself like it's your fault is a bit annoying. Hardly anybody tries to progress the game until joke phase is over, which it is now.

Can someone confirm this is typical garuru?
No I dont know any bulbagarden users. Unless some of the newer zd users are in the SB, I just clicked with some of them due to avytars and simuler interest. An IGMEOY on to me dost mean full blown suspicion from me it just means to me something feels off to me or something interesting has been said. FOS is when i've developed a fuller suspicion.

funnier6

Courage~
No I dont know any bulbagarden users. Unless some of the newer zd users are in the SB, I just clicked with some of them due to avytars and simuler interest. An IGMEOY on to me dost mean full blown suspicion from me it just means to me something feels off to me or something interesting has been said. FOS is when i've developed a fuller suspicion.

Kay, thanks for clearing that up. Still throwing suspicions around five seconds out of RVS is a little weird, but I remember you doing it before so.

You didn't really address the suspicion though, you really think garuru throwing a vote on the RVS wagon was suspicious? I mean, if it actually looked like we were going to lynch Mez I can see it, but since none of us were serious then I don't get it.

Btw how do you feel about pressure wagon on Mez for serious?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Kay, thanks for clearing that up. Still throwing suspicions around five seconds out of RVS is a little weird, but I remember you doing it before so.

You didn't really address the suspicion though, you really think garuru throwing a vote on the RVS wagon was suspicious? I mean, if it actually looked like we were going to lynch Mez I can see it, but since none of us were serious then I don't get it.

Btw how do you feel about pressure wagon on Mez for serious?
Its more so it seems to me like he contradicting himself. It may just be a misunderstadning and not know his post style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom