• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Places You Would Love to Travel.

Too many to list!!!
1. USA-Detroit, LA, San Francisco, Grand Canyon, Utah national parks, Yosemite.
2. North America-Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica (not interested in Caribbean)
3. South America-none, really
4. Asia-Japan, China
5. Oceania-Australia, New Zealand
6. Africa-Egypt, South Africa
7. Europe-all of it

So many places!

1. Italia - I want to live there for a few years. I'm Italian (er, partly. My grandfather's Italian, 95 years old and still acts like a teenager, too!) and I know a bit of the language. And it just feels like home to me. America doesn't actually feel like home, even though I've been here all my life. I feel like a stranger in this land. But when I see and hear about Italy, when I look at photos ... I just feel like it's home.

2. Syria - I started researching Syria about a year ago and fell in love with it, plus I have a uh, how do I say this, love interest over there? There are so many amazing things in Syria and the history, oh the history! Fun fact: Damascus is the oldest continually inhabited city in the world.

3. Greece - I have a "mission" if you will, over there. Something really important that I have to do, that I've been set on for years and years. There's this temple dedicated to one of the ancient heroes that I must see. I feel like, if I go there, I'll find out something important about this hero, something that no one else knows.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Id like to visit Cali. Other than that...Id really like to visit South America.Theres so much history there, Im very interested in seeing it all for myself.

Dan

I would like to travel to new jersey, I wish to see for myself the similarities between chavs and jerseys.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
If You Could Visit Any Place in the World, Where Would You Go?

Sorry if there's a similar thread, but I couldn't find one. Otherwise, the title is self explanatory; if you could visit any place you so desired, where would you go?

I would personally love to visit either Iceland, Finaland, Fiji, or Italy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom