• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Places You Would Love to Travel.

I have always wanted to go on a European tour and see countries such as Ireland, England, France, Greece, Italy, Germany, the list goes on. Japan would be pretty sweet to visit as well.

I would love to visit Japan, not only the culture, but also the cherry blossoms! Another place I have thought about going to is Egypt to see the pyramids.

I would love to go to Germany. My dad lived their for ten years and he says it is beautiful.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I'd love to see Greece. It's a shame that their economic system is taking a huge hit, because their towns and villages are just gorgeous. Especially the bright white towns against the deep blue sea.

I'd also love to visity Italy someday, specifically Venice and Pompey. I choose Venice because of its multiple rivers that contour the towns, and how I would love to ride in a gondola. I also choose Pompey because of its history. To see the area where the massive volcanic eruption occurred and from everything I've been taught about it, it would be overwhelming and surreal.

Japan, Rome, New Zealand, Finland and France are just a few of the places I'd love to travel to one day.

I'd like to visit Hawaii or California cuz it's nice there. Also, I wanna visit Japan to see those pro game creators xD

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I'd love to visit Paris, or Times Square. Both amazing places i hear, i would visit Paris to see the Eiffel Tower, and id also want to see the land there. its probably way differnt than from where i live. And in New York, id want to see Time Square. I believe that it would be very awesome to see in person.

---But i probably wont ever get to go to any of these places:(

Well, firstly, I would want to see all fifty states of the U.S., as it is where I live and I think it’s a good thing to know how beautiful the place you live is. I have currently been to about half of the states as my family is spread out all over the country and so I get to visit them all over, which I think is really quite fun. But really, I would love to experience the other states that I haven’t been to yet. Next up would be Canada… it’s so close yet I’ve never been there, and almost every one else in my family has. Some other places I would like to someday visit would be Australia (my father used to own property there, and we almost moved there, so I’d like to see where I could’ve lived), Italy, namely the city Venice since it makes me think of the manga/anime Aria, and also because a cousin of mine lived there for art schooling and enjoyed it a lot, Japan (for the lovely culture), the United Kingdom, since much of my ancestry originates there, and lots of other places I can’t think of right now, although I will say that Finland, Israel, New Zealand and South Korea would also be on my long list. Really, I would love to see all of the continents throughout my lifetime. Travel is a nice thing to think about, I think. It makes you appreciate home. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom