• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pikmin

jack546

The chosen one
Have you ever played Pikmin it's an awesome game I started playing pikmin 2 about a week ago and it's one of the best games I have ever played I suggest you play either game.you dont need to play the first game to play the second one there may even be a third game coming out.

Pikmin is easily one of my favorite of Nintendo's franchises. It's so much fun, even with the restricting time limit. I have yet to play Pikmin 2, but I hope it's as good as, or even better than the first game!

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I absolutely love Pikmin. The first game is in my all-time Top 5 of videogames, and I 100% it about once or twice year.

I've got the second one as well, and while I like some of the changes, all in all it didn't captivate me as much as the first one. I still haven't finished the final level. I guess it's more repetitive than the first one, and you constantly have to waste days in order to cultivate new purple and white Pikmins in the caves. The time limit of the first game made it (slightly) harder, but at least every day counted, making the game more of a streamlined, focused experience.

Q

quordlepleen

Well I've tried the second pikmin. I'll grant that it was a very fun game and the story that I'd seen was good. But a flaw with the game was that after a short time you can get lost as to what your supposed to do.

amaterasu

Writer
you should deffenatly play Pikmin. i like both. :D okay, maybe i havn't played them, but i watch Chuggaaconroy LP games on youtube....

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
pikmin is so fun! granted how in insanly hard it can be! but i found some weed in pikmin!
220082_180523445333717_100001281879543_490147_7765216_o.jpg TROLOLOLOL if you read the description it says olimar needs to "test it out"

Pikmin was the first game I played for the Gamecube on Christmas day, 2001. I didn't like it at first because of the time limit, but as I got older, it grew on me and it's now one of my favorite games on the system.

Similar to Majoras mask, it challenges you to get as much as possible done in a day. I'd definitely suggest it. I haven't gotten a chance to play Pikmin 2 yet though.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
One of my first games was Pikmin! The challenge of the game is to collect 30 pieces of your ship within the time limit of 30 days. I've had both of them, but I sold the original... I really wish I hadn't. The second one is awesome, they added a lot to this one and it even includes multiplayer. I can't wait for a third one.

I

IlikeBacon

I love Pikmin! My first one was NPC for the Wii. But NPC Pikmin 2 was never released in North America. and I've been trying to get Pikmin 2 for the GC for over a half of a year on eBay for under $30. :-/ Even if the Wii U has GC games for the VC, Pikmin 2 will most likely never come out. D:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom