• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pikmin

I played Pikmin and Pikmin 2 100% and they were both amazing. The only thing that sucks is that now there's nothing to play Pikmin-wise until Pikmin 3 come out for Wii U. Which I have to save up for. Along with a 3DS. and a better gaming PC.
I need a job.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Or as Fail-Sony said, Buy two jobs.:thinking:

God, I first played it when I was 4 and five and it was one of the best games I had ever played. But, I have my hands full on gaming, and I don't have time for it D: I played it way more than melee and went around killing the bugs and collecting treasure. That could be the reason I main Olimar on SSBB :P And Pikmin 2? Probably better. Multiplayer, two players (More skill for puzzles) and unlimited days for $$$.

P

PikminMastr77

Yes, Pikmin 3 is finally on the horizon! I can't wait for it! Nintendo has really kept us waiting!

Anyone have any good ideas as to knew Pikmin colors for the new game?

P

PikminMastr77

Aw yeah, Chuggaaconroy rocks! What do you think his next Let's Play will be? Have you seen any hints about it?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
^^ ? Lol JK, I am a follower of Chuggaconroy, he's up to part 44 on his Pikmin 2 LP.

And I was playing Pikmin again yesterday. Why dididn't I pick it up earlier, i don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom