• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Phoenix Flames

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Chapter 3: Tekara Ki​

Elliot woke up and heard a Harp playing. He looked and he saw Tahsha sitting down, strumming a golden harp that had purple wrappings, and a blue gem at the bottom. Tahsha didn’t notice Elliot coming, as her eyes were closed. After listening to the harp for a little bit, he said, “Nice music.”

She opened her eyes, put her harp down, and said, “Thank you. Do you want to practice?” She got up and drew her knives.

“Yeah, sure,” Elliot said, standing up. He drew his sword, and they started to fight. Tahsha slashed down, but Elliot quickly jumped back. He swung his sword downward, and she crossed her knives, blocking it. She then stabbed with both her knives, and Elliot sidestepped and swung his sword at the knives, disarming Tahsha. She then pulled out her chain whip, and swung it at him. Elliot hit the chain with his sword but it got wrapped in the chain. Tahsha then pulled it back sharply, disarming Elliot. She then lashed the whip out, and Elliot created a shield of flames, blocking the whip. He then shoved both his hands in her direction, creating a ball of fire. While she rolled out of the way, he grabbed his sword, and it started to flame. He then pinned her to the ground, and declared, “I win,”

“Yes, you do,” She said, laughing. He helped her up, and he started to laugh too. Just then, a girl around his age, who had dark brown hair pulled into two French braids, light skin, emerald green eyes, light blue tunic, tight tan pants, brown leather boots, and a pendant with a single green stone was walking toward them. She had a bow slung over her back, and twin curved daggers in her hands, and a silver fox was trotting behind her.

“Who are you?” Elliot yelled, trying to avoid a fight.

“Tekara Ki. And who are you two?” She called back, still holding her daggers.

“I’m Tahsha Sensia, last know magical healer, and this is Elliot, the Phoenix,” Tahsha said, as Tekara was already to them.

“Prove it!” Tekara said, and Elliot showed her the blade, and shot a fireball up into the sky, and Tekara redirected it toward the ground, and then dissipated it.

“So, you can control the winds?” Elliot said, and Tekara nodded her head. She sat down, and her fox curled up on her lap. “Its name is Aya” She said, petting it.

“Well, lets just rest here for a little, and then we can go to the forest, because that’s where I think the next person will be” Tahsha said, sitting down and pulling out her harp.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Yay! Tekara enters! You did a great job. It was a little slower paced so I think that was an improvement. Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Wow. Tahsha fights well while wearing a tight gown around her knees. I think the fluffy cloth at the bottom would iritate me alot, but good chapter anyway!

This is a nice story. There's a decent amount of detail leaving room for imagination. The plot is intriguing and action-packed. Keep it going.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Sorry for shortness, I wanted to introduce something.

Chapter 4: Phoenix Form​

Elliot woke up with the sounds of battle outside his tent. He quickly got in his tunic and ran out. He saw Tekara and Tahsha training, and he smiled. “False alarm,” He whispered to himself, and then he saw Tekara fall over, Tahsha’s chain whip wrapped around Tekara’s legs. He walked over and helped her up.

“Glad you finally woke up,” Tahsha said, smiling. “Let’s take down your tent and …” but she didn’t get to finish, as five Bandits came out of the forest, all holding weapons. Tekara, Tahsha, and Elliot drew their weapons, and they started fighting. The bandit Elliot was fighting was using a large hammer, so Elliot had to dodge a lot. He rolled to the right and sliced the bandit in the back, and he turned around. He saw Tahsha fall down with a knife in her leg, and Tekara already unconscious, with many slices on her.

“Kill them!” A bandit with a sword yelled.

“YOU WILL NOT HARM MY FRIENDS!!” Elliot yelled, his voice sounding like a mix between many people’s voices. Wings of fire erupted from his back. His arms were enveloped with fire, and at the ends talons were formed around his fingers. He charged at bandits and swung his arms. The talons went straight through them, killing them all. The fire disappeared, and he passed out.

Good chapter. Short (which is OK), but a bit rushed in the beginning. It was still cool and fun to read though. Keep it going:)

Will Damera be appearing anytime soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom