• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets?

I have a mutt ( Pitbull and something mix ) which is really smart. Knows his left and right paw, etc.

Also have a HUGE rabbit, called a Flemish Giant which is about 24 lbs ( bigger than the neighborhood cats, about half the size of my dog ). He is kinda like a large cat, just wants to be pet and to explore.

Had a 7+ ft. Albino Ball Python until about a year or so ago, along with two smaller pythons. Local pet store went out of business so I bought their food ( rats ) from PetCo. Fed them the rats, and all but one would eat em. The other two ( the large one and one smaller one ) ate the rats and ended up both dying. Went to PetCo and asked them wtf they feed their rats and where they get em and they told me rather bluntly, "Too bad". Bastards.

My first pet was a red-eared slider turtle named Squirtle! She passed away from Numonia (SP?) I currently have a female rabbit names Midnight. She is a black dwarf. I really was one of those black and white Siberian Huskies with blue eyes, they are awesome!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I just remembered about a Frog I used to have when I was little. I caught him off the side of the road and brought him home. His name was George, but he died a few days later. =(

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Had a 7+ ft. Albino Ball Python until about a year or so ago, along with two smaller pythons. Local pet store went out of business so I bought their food ( rats ) from PetCo. Fed them the rats, and all but one would eat em. The other two ( the large one and one smaller one ) ate the rats and ended up both dying. Went to PetCo and asked them wtf they feed their rats and where they get em and they told me rather bluntly, "Too bad". Bastards.

That's so lame! Too bad they wouldn't do anything for you.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
All of ur pets are cute and sound cute!

My dog is a mutt. She is about a mix of eveything but looks like a collie. She has the shape on a husky and the strength of a St. Bernard... or used to. When she was just a puppy she got ran over a car:(. Becasue of that her leg has been damaged since. She also has leaking problems. Wherever she sits she leaks. And she has a sore in her eye. The sore makes goo come out of her eye and sometimes it bleeds. BTW my dogs name is Dixie.

My cat is a gray and white cat named Cotton. She is a lil' chubby kitty cat:). My Aunt found her under a porch when she was selling a home and Cotton was half dead so she took it to the vet and the vet said they cant keep Cotton so my Aunt gave it to my family. Cotton only has 2 teeth!

My lil' goldfish Mr. Friendly is soo friednly! I love playing peek-a-boo with him or her! Sadly it has been through some deaths on fish I had for a long time... He is a very intelligent fishy wishy.

Last but not least my hamster Socks. Socks it a fuzzy siberian dwarf hamster. She loves to excercise but then eat all she can! Not the smartest hamster around but that is ok! Socks is so energetic it is soooooo freaky! But I love her

Well I love every single one of my pets :D!

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
We were discussing posting pet pics in the shoutbox, so I decided to do so.
19IMG_4510.jpg

IMG_4631.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
You have beautiful cats DM. They look like Norwegian Forest Cats.
I have a new picture of my cat Willem, but i will post it later.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
You have beautiful cats DM. They look like Norwegian Forest Cats.
I have a new picture of my cat Willem, but i will post it later.

Aww, thanks! They do like Norwegian Forest cats, but I'm afraid that they are just mixes of who knows what!

I look forward to seeing your picture! :)

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I do not have the exciting pet life.
My first pet was a orange cat named Peaches. This was when I was very young, so I do not recall that cat. Yet, my parents could not afford to declaw it, so it clawed up the furnature and my forehead. So, we sent it to the adoption place.

When I turned seven, I got a feeder fish for a dime, and so did my sisters. My fish managed to out live my sisters. My sisters went through two fish each, and I only went through one within six months! I don't know how, but that puny fish lasted 6 months.

When I first moved down, one of my dad's co-workers was moving to Washington D.C. and they did not allow pets where she was moving. So, I got my first cat that I may recall (because she is right next to me!). Her name is Luna, and this is her picture.
IMG_0004.jpg

Then, we got a second cat named Libby. We had her as a kitten for two weeks. She was playing when she smashed her head on the fireplace. She did get up and start playing again. A day latter, she started meowing a lot. So, my parents took her to the vet. She was declared fine, and they were to keep her overnight. The next day, she was declared dead due to a blood clot.

My third cat was from the same person. His name is Carlito. He is quite the trouble maker! He is also quite cute, too. This is the best I can get right now.
IMG_0054.jpg

Luna and Carlito are both alive. Carlito is almost a year old, and Luna is 3 years old.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Oni my cats aren't fat! it's normal for the breed (just check wikipedia and search for britse korthaar). and your cats look very sweet petman, i'm sorry to hear about your kitten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom