• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Personalities

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I'm happy to say that I've finally gotten less shy and have gotten to broaden my horizons. My college orientation this summer was a prime example. It was almost the COMPLETE opposite of freshman orientation for high school. Back then, I stuck around the people I knew and didn't really take the chance to get to know others very well. I was kind of anti-social except when it came to my friends. I did end up running for Homecoming Queen my senior year, and I had to give a speech in front of the senior class. It was exhilirating and nerve-wracking at the same time, but it was a whole new experience for me and I appreciated every moment of it.

At my freshman orientation for college, it was a totally different experience, and I absolutely loved it! I actually ended up introducing myself to others, and to my surprise, people came up to me and introduced theirselves as well! IT was quite refreshing, and it makes me look forward to college that much more!

I'm trying to get into the habit of being myself around absolutely everyone. I want to be one of those people who doesn't care who's around, they'll just be themselves and that's that. I love that attribute in others, and so I do aspire to be like that.

Alright, I'll go to the basics now. Im one of those people who likes to make others laugh. I purposely look for the perfect time in a convo to insert a punchline, and I'd like to say I'm pretty good at it! :angel: But, when someone gets a first glance at me, I'll probably look like I hate the world. My mouth will be set in a straight line and I look like the epitome of death.

DON'T BE SCARED! That's just how I look if you don't know me! I don't try to give that feeling off, it just kinda happens unfortunately.

Very basics: funny, athletic, diverse

Fig

The Altruist
*Gulp* Here's go my personality:

I am a 17 year boy who is shy, quiet, and keeps a lot of things to myself. I have bad experiences when talking to girls because either I don't know what to say or someone who happens to be interested in the girl(s) I talk starts to beat me up, only then to see my female friend follow him and leave me behind. I'm the classic case of a lonely nerd. I dedicate so much of my time on my academics and video games, but that is because I'm not allowed to hang out with my friends unless my mom knows their parents, thus I don't go out often unless I have band practice or a new game is coming out. When I do get to spend my time at a friend's house, they could see and hear the sadness in my eyes and voice, even though I am happy to be hanging out with them. I cry everyday because more and more of my friends start to forget me and that makes me even more depressed.
I live under the shadow of my brother because he gets to go anyone he wants and has more love, even though I'm the oldest. I always hide my feelings and I only open up when someone really cares about me. I don't intended to be the center of attention, thus I speak rarely in real life and in the Shout box. Even then, more people don't respond to me, so I don't blame them. What I really want is to just fit in with others, just find a place where I can meet friends and just feel wanted. It's just that, I never had chances like normal kids do. I'm talking about having the birds and bees discussions, tips on making a girl like you, comforting others, etc. Because I of that, I decided to be the nicest guy that anyone could meet and never hurt them in anyway. I would never hurt a friend or enemy, since violence is never the answer. But when I arrive home, I start bawling out in my corner of room. It's a silent kind of crying, since no one can hear me sobbing. I always make such a mess that I literally have a bucket next to that corner and let my tears fall into that bucket. It takes about a good hour to fill it up to the top. I use that to then feed the lawn and provide it nutrients from my tears ever since I read an article stating that tears can help make grass grow better.
Because of my lifestyle, I have always considered myself a failure, never achieving one in life, except for being there for others when they need a hug or information on a topic. One main reason for my sadness is that I've been rejected by at least 50+ girls on my 8th grade prom. Long story short, I was the only one without a date and people laughed at me for being such a loser. Luckily, ever since I saw that commercial when I was 1, Nintendo always made me happy, never making me sad except in sad moments of a game. Pokémon has always been there for me since I saw Ash Ketchum receive his Pikachu. But my main reason is due to the passing of my father, my hero. He was awesome and loved me so much! When I heard he passed away, I denied for about three months until I finally accepted it. I cry for him everyday and I cry myself to sleep, holding onto my stuffed panda bear, which is one of the few things to remember him by since he bought it for my mom and she passed it down to me. Lastly, I found Zelda Dungeon and I'm happy that I join in the first place. I met so many friends and now, I have so many friends and a family who cares about me!
I'm a passionate Nintendo gamer and I even call myself Nintendo Gamer Fig. I love geeking out to new information that involves a Nintendo game/franchise. I am also a Yu-Gi-Oh fan and duelist! Every Saturday, I buy new cards, hoping to help out my spellcasters! Basically speaking, I am fan of anything that has a huge fan base! I really enjoy learning new things about my favorite franchises and series! I love getting excited for them and I especially love being a fan when I meet another person who just happens to also be a fan as well! My favorite franchises included: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Kirby, Pokémon, Sonic The Hedgehog, Yu-Gi-Oh, Avatar/Legend of Korra, Star Wars, the list goes on and on!
Call me a wimp or a loser for all I care. I just wanted to tell you guys my real personality. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read my personality. I really appreciate it so much! Thanks so much for supporting me! I love you guys so much! That's I fact that I will keep in my heart near and dear to me everyday! :""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""D

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

I am a 17 year boy who is shy, quiet, and keeps a lot of things to myself. I have bad experiences when talking to girls because either I don't know what to say or someone who happens to be interested in the girl(s) I talk starts to beat me up, only then to see my female friend follow him and leave me behind. I'm the classic case of a lonely nerd. I dedicate so much of my time on my academics and video games, but that is because I'm not allowed to hang out with my friends unless my mom knows their parents, thus I don't go out often unless I have band practice or a new game is coming out. When I do get to spend my time at a friend's house, they could see and hear the sadness in my eyes and voice, even though I am happy to be hanging out with them. I cry everyday because more and more of my friends start to forget me and that makes me even more depressed.
I live under the shadow of my brother because he gets to go anyone he wants and has more love, even though I'm the oldest. I always hide my feelings and I only open up when someone really cares about me. I don't intended to be the center of attention, thus I speak rarely in real life and in the Shout box. Even then, more people don't respond to me, so I don't blame them. What I really want is to just fit in with others, just find a place where I can meet friends and just feel wanted. It's just that, I never had chances like normal kids do. I'm talking about having the birds and bees discussions, tips on making a girl like you, comforting others, etc. Because I of that, I decided to be the nicest guy that anyone could meet and never hurt them in anyway. I would never hurt a friend or enemy, since violence is never the answer. But when I arrive home, I start bawling out in my corner of room. It's a silent kind of crying, since no one can hear me sobbing. I always make such a mess that I literally have a bucket next to that corner and let my tears fall into that bucket. It takes about a good hour to fill it up to the top. I use that to then feed the lawn and provide it nutrients from my tears ever since I read an article stating that tears can help make grass grow better.
Because of my lifestyle, I have always considered myself a failure, never achieving one in life, except for being there for others when they need a hug or information on a topic. One main reason for my sadness is that I've been rejected by at least 50+ girls on my 8th grade prom. Long story short, I was the only one without a date and people laughed at me for being such a loser. Luckily, ever since I saw that commercial when I was 1, Nintendo always made me happy, never making me sad except in sad moments of a game. Pokémon has always been there for me since I saw Ash Ketchum receive his Pikachu. But my main reason is due to the passing of my father, my hero. He was awesome and loved me so much! When I heard he passed away, I denied for about three months until I finally accepted it. I cry for him everyday and I cry myself to sleep, holding onto my stuffed panda bear, which is one of the few things to remember him by since he bought it for my mom and she passed it down to me. Lastly, I found Zelda Dungeon and I'm happy that I join in the first place. I met so many friends and now, I have so many friends and a family who cares about me!
I'm a passionate Nintendo gamer and I even call myself Nintendo Gamer Fig. I love geeking out to new information that involves a Nintendo game/franchise. I am also a Yu-Gi-Oh fan and duelist! Every Saturday, I buy new cards, hoping to help out my spellcasters! Basically speaking, I am fan of anything that has a huge fan base! I really enjoy learning new things about my favorite franchises and series! I love getting excited for them and I especially love being a fan when I meet another person who just happens to also be a fan as well! My favorite franchises included: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Kirby, Pokémon, Sonic The Hedgehog, Yu-Gi-Oh, Avatar/Legend of Korra, Star Wars, the list goes on and on!
Call me a wimp or a loser for all I care. I just wanted to tell you guys my real personality. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read my personality. I really appreciate it so much! Thanks so much for supporting me! I love you guys so much! That's I fact that I will keep in my heart near and dear to me everyday! :""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""D

You are by far one of the nicest and friendliest persons I ever met Fig. It is a shame people treated you so bad. You deserve so much better. I have no doubt you will find happiness one day and when it comes it will be a double dose :)

Fig

The Altruist
You are by far one of the nicest and friendliest persons I ever met Fig. It is a shame people treated you so bad. You deserve so much better. I have no doubt you will find happiness one day and when it comes it will be a double dose :)

Thanks Momma! It really means a lot to me that you care about me! I <3 you Momma! :love:

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I can say just about whatever I want o my friends including the ones I don't know that well. When I meet someone and I don't care whether I get on their good or bad side, I can say whatever I want to them but if I want to be friends with them or at least get on their good side, I become shy not really knowing what to say. I never smile unless I'm laughing but I do get amused very easily so I end up alughing a lot. I'm incredibly lazy with almost everything. I get bored with stuff really fast. I'll be less than halfway through a new video game and already find it boring. I'll listen to a song I've never heard before and think it's the best song I've ever heard and then after listening to it 5 times, I'll be bored with it and want to listen to something else. I have about 5 friends and 5 enemies and everyone else just doesn't care about me unless I'm doing something for them. Really the only type of person I don't like is anyone who insults me and makes me mad. I guess that really makes me a hypocrite because I insult people and piss them off 24/7. I'm lazy and I get bored with stuff pretty quick so I'll probably quit on something that I'm doing right in the middle of it but if I'm in a competition or playing some type of game where I can lose, I'll never quit. There's nothing I hate more than the feeling of failure. This doesn't just apply to games or sports or competitions of some sort but when someone is insulting me or bullying me it almost feels like a challenge and when they're "winning" and making me look an idiot I go off on them which usually lands me in more trouble than them. I get seriously pissed when I lose. I was losing in a Mario game and I bent the Wii Remote I was using in my anger. I always feel like I'm not good enough and that I need to be better and stronger and smarter and the only times I don't feel like that is when maybe in class I get the answer to a question the teacher asks the class and the first person to get it besides me gets it a couple minutes later and I realize that I am actually smarter than everyone else and I just don't feel like it. I take great pride in my intelligence and ability to play and compose music which I find to be some of the only things that separate me from everyone else. I also don't like to brag but I end up doing it anyway kind of by accident.

I think that's just about it.

By the way, the first time I spelled intelligence up there, I spelled it wrong which I, at least found very funny.

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I am calm and controlled, and won't hesitate to pass a snarky comment if necessary. I do as adults tell me, however I do enjoy flustered classmates. I am good at threats. My favorite being this:

"Do you like your mouth?"

Except I tried that on someone once, and he didn't get it. I have to spell things out for people when I'd prefer to be subtle. It's moronic.

Last edited:

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone

It's a real shame to see that an awesome guy like you is constantly derailed by these pitiful people that bring you down. Just like Vanessa said, you are definitely one of the nicest (If not THE nicest!!) guys on this forum, and you are absolutely extraordinary! you are unique, and it's sad to see that people don't actually attempt to get to know you for who you are.

Fig, you deserve so much more than you are given! All of us here at ZD support you, and all of us think that you have a special purpose in life! Yay, Fig! :) :)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Should I post on this thread? Hmmm...

The first thing you notice about me if you ever met me in real life, I appear to be insane and self centered, but 'animated'. When really, I'm lonely, I have low self confidence and I always think people are yelling at when they are not.

If you are my friend personally, I am 'hilarious' (so I am told), outgoing and ... crazy.

Honestly, I have no idea who I am, but I know who I want to be. I want to be a game designer that inspires people. I want to be that animator/designer that everyone talks about and looks up to. I want what I create to be remembered. This might not happen, but no matter how many people tell me 'You can't be a game designer'. I want to prove them all wrong.

Trust me, it hurts when your mother tells you what you love is a 'waste of time'.

Anyways, that's me. Please, feel free to mock.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Emo and suicidal, that's me. :cool: I'm kidding! I'm in a crazy mood now... :cooky:

Anyway... Hmm, that's a hard one. I guess I'd say I'm not a very nice person. :sweat: I don't know, I get angered pretty easily (which is a quality I'm trying very hard to change), and I'm pretty violent. When I was really mad at my sister (this luckily only happened once) I actually took a metal pole and thwacked her on the head (didn't end too well). I was really sorry after that, and I never wanted to do something like that again. :silent: Although me and my sister are best friends now, but still, I'm pretty strong and if I get mad I'd probably send someone to the hospital. :( Although there are some good personality bits. ^^ For the good I'd say I can be happy a lot and silly, and that makes things a lot funner. :party: So yeah, that's all I've got. Others would probably have a better way to put my personality, but this is my veiw.

EDIT:

Yeah, I forgot. I'm a very quiet person, and whenever I'm uset I keep it all to myself (I know that's bad, but there isn't anyone to talk to that'll understand :silent:). And I'm not very social, I don't talk to people a lot (especially when my brother is around. He kind of "puts people down on the popular ladder" if you know what I mean). I'me pretty social when he's not around though. Also, I'm terrified by large crowds (one reason why I HATE Disney world XD). Like, I hide away in large crowds, I just can't stand them.

Anyway, that's it. :bleh:

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Should I post on this thread? Hmmm...

The first thing you notice about me if you ever met me in real life, I appear to be insane and self centered, but 'animated'. When really, I'm lonely, I have low self confidence and I always think people are yelling at when they are not.

If you are my friend personally, I am 'hilarious' (so I am told), outgoing and ... crazy.

Honestly, I have no idea who I am, but I know who I want to be. I want to be a game designer that inspires people. I want to be that animator/designer that everyone talks about and looks up to. I want what I create to be remembered. This might not happen, but no matter how many people tell me 'You can't be a game designer'. I want to prove them all wrong.

Trust me, it hurts when your mother tells you what you love is a 'waste of time'.

Anyways, that's me. Please, feel free to mock.

Oh my gosh, how could I mock when my own sister is going to be a game disgner too! I don't really care what other people think when it comes to what I wan't to do, they aren't me so they can't tell me what is "a waste of time" and what isn't for me. If you really wan't to do it, do it! I'm so glad you want to be a game designer! ^^

Nicole

luke is my wife
My personality type is ENFJ and here are the details:

Extroverted (E) 59.46% Introverted (I) 40.54%
Intuitive (N) 57.5% Sensing (S) 42.5%
Feeling (F) 53.85% Thinking (T) 46.15%
Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%

Your type is: ENFJ

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

Also:

type | score | behavior motivation

8 | 26 | I must be strong and in control to be happy.
3 | 24 | I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
6 | 22 | I must be secure and safe to be happy.
7 | 18 | I must be fun and entertained to be happy.

Which I have saved from this personality thread of mine from a while back. To describe myself in my own words, while using as few words as possible, I would say I am a very passionate realist. I am passionate in everything I do. I have a passion for learning (to quote one of my teachers, "my passion for learning is inspiring"). I have a passion and drive to succeed. I want to win and be the best I can be. I'm also a very passionate person emotionally. I'm very loyal to my close friends and would defend them to the death. Love is something I cherish deeply. I am also a realist. I am not an optimist nor a pessimist. I think with logic. It's quite odd how I can be so emotional yet depend on logic so much. I guess I'm just well-balanced. Even in my personality percentages up there, most of them are rather close together, and very balanced. The biggest differential is just ~19% and the smallest is as close as 2%.

In simpler terms, I'm usually pretty happy. But then I'm really depressed. I think I'm just a teenager.

Kybyrian

Introverted (I) 57.89% Extroverted (E) 42.11%
Intuitive (N) 53.33% Sensing (S) 46.67%
Feeling (F) 58.06% Thinking (T) 41.94%
Perceiving (P) 55.81% Judging (J) 44.19%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

type | score | behavior motivation
3 | 59 | I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
6 | 53 | I must be secure and safe to be happy.
8 | 53 | I must be strong and in control to be happy.
7 | 51 | I must be fun and entertained to be happy.
1 | 46 | I must be perfect and good to be happy.
9 | 40 | I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
4 | 38 | I must be unique/different to be happy.
5 | 37 | I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
2 | 31 | I must be helpful and caring to be happy.

Like Nicole, I also took the personality test in her thread. I think this accurately describes me. I'm not so sure about the percentage between "Feeling" and "Thinking", as I do tend to like to use logic in many situations. I do depend a lot on my emotions, however. I'm a very caring and sensitive person, something a lot of people might not know about me without really getting to know me. I have passion for a lot of things and like to uphold that, to work towards my goals with everything I have. There are a lot of different traits on there that define me, and I think the top ones really hit home. It delves on my sensitivity, which also arises from a need to be accepted by others. I like to be in control and know where I'm going with everything, so I think a lot through. Overall, I have a balance between using logic and feelings. I tend to be very withdrawn about it though, which is where introversion kicks in, which I think accurately describes me.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Just took that personality test...

Introverted (I) 87.5% Extroverted (E) 12.5%
Intuitive (N) 63.64% Sensing (S) 36.36%
Thinking (T) 51.52% Feeling (F) 48.48%
Perceiving (P) 51.72% Judging (J) 48.28%

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||| 40%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||| 30%
Type 4 Individuality |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Type 5 Rationality |||||||||||| 46%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||| 33%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 43%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 46%

type score type behavior motivation
4 23 I must be unique/different to survive.
2 18 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
7 18 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
5 14 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
9 14 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.

You scored as Type 4

Your variant is self pres

Yeah...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm borrowing my results from Nicole's Jung Test thread, but with no intent of giving them back...

Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Sensing (S) 53.66% Intuitive (N) 46.34%
Thinking (T) 52.94% Feeling (F) 47.06%
Perceiving (P) 65.71% Judging (J) 34.29%

Your type is: ISTP

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 46%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 46%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

type score type behavior motivation
4 25 I must be unique/different to be happy.
9 25 I must maintain a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
3 20 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
6 19 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
2 18 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.

I think these statistics mostly accurately describe my overall behavior. I love being helpful in any possible way, thinking through scenarios before acting on them and being absolutely sure that I and everyone around me is calm. If things become out of control, then my thought process is flustered, due to a mildly autistic condition known as Apsergers. I'm not very impulsive on meeting new people either, and if I must then I prefer to take a step back for a moment to observe them, get to know their personality through perception. Afterwards I map out how to approach and greet them. This helps me gain some confidence rather than I going up and awkwardly introducing myself.

Calmness and Sensitivity are the high aspects of my characteristics. It's especially important that I keep myself under control or else I lose pretty much all sense of judgment. Usually I take on a detached attitude, and that assists in withholding certain negative sentiments such as anger, emotional stress, antagonism—what have you. On the flipside it gives off the appearance that I am uncaring of an outside situation. I'm oftentimes mistaken as being apathetic; having Aspergers Syndrome heightens the misunderstanding since I don't know how to respond at times. So it's crucial that I maintain a levelheaded deportment, or else I might lose it completely.

The stats are incorrect in one point: I don't like being the center of attention, as in front of a huge audience or surrounded by people demanding answers. I dislike wearing flashy clothes for the most part, except for certain important events which require a formal outfit. Yeah, I'm okay with dressing up occasionally, but I'd rather go out casually. It feels securer if I can be rather easygoing instead of having to converse with a lot of people over a course of a few hours, even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom