• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

also if Chevy does flip Mafia I would very much prefer we run with my "chain the heal and empowerment to me" idea

unless either of you want to seriously argue I'd push Chevy past Fig for no reason as Mafia with them @Fig @Killjoy262

Fig

The Altruist
also if Chevy does flip Mafia I would very much prefer we run with my "chain the heal and empowerment to me" idea

unless either of you want to seriously argue I'd push Chevy past Fig for no reason as Mafia with them @Fig @Killjoy262
Demanding to be the one who gets protective benefits is suspicious because that's self-preserving. And yes, you did seriously argue for a Chevy lynch in prior to an extension.

pretty sure that's one vote from majority

I'm not going to place that vote at the moment but the closer we get to deadline the less inclined I would be to trust Chevy if he does suddenly show up and claim

Demanding to be the one who gets protective benefits is suspicious because that's self-preserving. And yes, you did seriously argue for a Chevy lynch in prior to an extension.
I mean if I'm the reason a Mafia in Chevy dies today

I think that's pretty damn good reason to want to be self-preserving

like what is the point of TP if not to protect the town
Fig and Killyjoy have played this game before, so they know what they're doing with NA's.

You haven't played this game before, and your plan has major holes that you are either naive to, or ignoring.

Maybe you should give them the benefit of the doubt and let them make their minds up? You've made your case. Saying it over and over again doesn't really change anything.

Didnt you say something along those lines last night

Also Deku is itching for a reason

Anyhow. If Fext wants all the protection. Ill make sure he gets it
I said I was hesitant to call for it since you were an easy miselim last game I played here.

Also two people is not everyone.

okay but

I don't want to die on my first night of my first game

Funny, your plan literally paints a huge target on your back and if we all agreed to it, it would almost assuredly result in your death.

again

if scum, who just lost probably a full third of their actions in Chevy in the world where we're doing this, want to blow their other actions on blocking the heal to kill me

then... alright? like that's a lot of power they're using on me and not elsewhere

okay but

I don't want to die on my first night of my first game
Neither do any of us, speaking for everyone exept for Couch Arson.

again

if scum, who just lost probably a full third of their actions in Chevy in the world where we're doing this, want to blow their other actions on blocking the heal to kill me

then... alright? like that's a lot of power they're using on me and not elsewhere
What makes you think you're the only target now? Yes you've been quite vocal, to put it lightly, , but there are two other tarfets that are equally as liable.

Reactions: Fig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom