• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

His previous reads lists in games have been stating town lean/null/scum lean for each player and this time he changes it up without giving real alignment reads on anyone.

I did just look back at Canadian Mafia where I first saw Chevy play and indeed, they gave an early readslist where they just listed everyone based on alignment leans without supporting evidence. They also did seem more inquisitive in the early game, asking pointed questions even in RVS/fluff.

Is this sort of readslist (just listing alignment leans without explanations) something Chevy has done early on almost every town game?

Fig

The Altruist
I did just look back at Canadian Mafia where I first saw Chevy play and indeed, they gave an early readslist where they just listed everyone based on alignment leans without supporting evidence. They also did seem more inquisitive in the early game, asking pointed questions even in RVS/fluff.

Is this sort of readslist (just listing alignment leans without explanations) something Chevy has done early on almost every town game?
Based on my exposure with Chevy, that is something they usually do per game.

I could be blind (and is there a better way to filter out posts by one user than this search feature?) but I don't think he did that in this Three Houses game

see I wouldn't have even known that that would be his norm but it still felt like he was forcing himself to provide more content after I said I felt he hadn't been seeing much from him in a way that read kinda defensive

wow being able to go back and compare everyone to their past games seems incredibly powerful

Fig

The Altruist
wow being able to go back and compare everyone to their past games seems incredibly powerful
Hence why it's best to avoid metagaming as much as possible. People like to find patterns and the moment someone isn't exactly acting like a previous game, people then say it's curious/weird/interesting that x player isn't acting the same, which is understandably annoying to a degree.

that seems like something it would make more sense to just be aware of for yourself and freely utilize as a tool than try to avoid using at all?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Yeah. Best not to look at past games. You'll start to see why everyone is calling Policy Lynch even though i feel i am being quite tame rn

I also feel you are being tame and yet I do believe I was the person who voted you earlier

So I don't think the two are as tied up as you seem to believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom