• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

not saying it's the exact team (partially because it would be a pretty easy team to beat and I'd like to assume the game is at least somewhat challenging) but I see nothing that disproves Deku/PK being Chevy's partners if he's scum?

Storm could be with Chevy and just deciding to bus him after we reached an extension and having failed to flip Fig before that occurred I guess

Viral Maze could be with Chevy but there's so little either way it's hard to tell

if Fig remains an un-CC'd healer they may be too dangerous to leave alive even if I think they've still been impossible to find as towny despite a dedicated effort to do so - could be an ESL thing maybe?

ALIT isn't clear of being with Chevy for sure, but I'd flip all of the above first

Kirino is probably not with Chevy ~ever?

There is very likely at least one scum among the more talkative people. Sure, it is possible that all the low posters are scum, but in all my games, I've never seen that before.

it happens in ToS all the time

and from a purely mathematical point of view it should be exactly as likely to occur as any other team combination

however that's no excuse to get overly paranoid early on

I can do another rag review but I've liked everyone else except killjoy and minish/exlight both seem to like him based on prior experience so I'm comfortable with counting him out for the time being

Fig

The Altruist
not saying it's the exact team (partially because it would be a pretty easy team to beat and I'd like to assume the game is at least somewhat challenging) but I see nothing that disproves Deku/PK being Chevy's partners if he's scum?

Storm could be with Chevy and just deciding to bus him after we reached an extension and having failed to flip Fig before that occurred I guess

Viral Maze could be with Chevy but there's so little either way it's hard to tell

if Fig remains an un-CC'd healer they may be too dangerous to leave alive even if I think they've still been impossible to find as towny despite a dedicated effort to do so - could be an ESL thing maybe?

ALIT isn't clear of being with Chevy for sure, but I'd flip all of the above first

Kirino is probably not with Chevy ~ever?
All I'm going to say is what is actually wrong with you. What makes you assume that English is my second language? You don't know my background. Again why you are like this?

my big chevy posts were 490 and 491

Minish was voicing suspicion before that, in 451, and broke their self-described "tunnel" on Fig to vote Chevy before deadline. Probably not with Chevy.

Kirino came back after more fights with Fig had flared up to voice suspicion on Chevy again in 604, which came before Minish's vote and while he was still relatively safe from the lynch given Rag had recently unvoted. She also voted him before deadline and is also probably not partners with him.

Stop thinking this is ToS. Forum mafia is going to behave and feel extremely different from Town of Salem.
from what I've seen thus far

I disagree lol

there are differences but they are not yet extreme

if everyone I think is acting scummy is town and everyone I think is towny I'll own up to having no idea what I'm doing

but until that happens I'd appreciate if you'd stop marginalizing me thanks

I'm actually a bit worried about chevy vanishing like this :surppika:
I'm concerned for his health, if that's what you mean

but unfortunately there's not a lot we can do about that and I didn't like the contributions he made while he was here

You have numerous people who have played a lot of forum mafia trying to explain to you that it is different, and you're ignoring all of them. People aren't marginalizing you, you're ignoring people with more experience than you. You don't have to take our words as god or anything, but you don't seem to care what anyone else is saying unless it lines up with what you're saying.

I have Fig, who has spent all game telling me I have no thoughts and can't read and have no idea what I'm doing

and I have you occasionally saying a particular part of my plan is misguided or whatever

as you might imagine I'm much more willing to listen to the latter and do believe I have been taking what you've been saying into account

it may not revolutionize how I feel about things but I'm at least listening and trying to see where you're coming from as best I can in a way Fig clearly isn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom