• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I mean, if your town then give me your side of the story, and how do you feel the credit/blame was distributed after?
Also, is there an easy ISO function?

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 2 (Kirino, funnier6)
Poyzin - 2 (CynicalSquid, Morbid Minish)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Ragnarokio - 1 (MixMasterLar)
Captan_Lunch - 3 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Jinjo, Silverfish)

Not voting - Captan_Lunch, Poyzin, Mellow Ezlo, Rubik

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
for what its worth a good part of why i'm lynching you is because i'm scumreading you. I do think lynching selfs day 1 is a justifiable play though.
that should put the vote at 5-4 right now.

its true that SMS has offered little today and although i don't know much about his meta, I'll trust others if they're saying this is typical for his scum meta.

I'd still rather lynch sun today because I think he's scum and it'll leave an uncomfortable feeling in my belly if he's left alive for an extended period of time, but his role does seem admittedly useful to town for at least a day or two, so i may still switch, particularly if its necessary to break a tie.
if sun flips scum kirino looks very bad
Basically, I think the post where she said she was scumreading Sun is being exaggerated and taken out of context in a way that makes her subsequent shade-throwing on me seem worse than it actually is.

Hahahhahahaha

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, I mean, if your town then give me your side of the story, and how do you feel the credit/blame was distributed after?
Also, is there an easy ISO function?

The three dots at the top under the page count.
Go to who replied and you can ISO there.

Or from the mafia page you can click the posts number and get the same thing.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Min can you please discuss game with me

Just anything

Would you like to discuss the fact that Poy's wagon doesn't seem to gain any traction or attention when other inactives do? I feel like that could be a hit. I'm not confident, but so many people feel like town and after I thought about the subbing out/not subbing out it made a bit of sense if he had a scum team telling him not to.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I would respond but despite my best efforts I honestly can't understand what you're saying here. Maybe if you specified what you're responding to and what the inconsistency is.

Tell me these two posts are remotely ths same defense.

It goes from "it obviously wasn't a bad play and I back it" to "it was probably a nad play and I had nothing to do with it"

No. She said I would "look bad" in the incredibly unlikely hypothetical that Sun flipped scum, which was a pretty safe comment. It'd have been worse if she'd just given a regular suspicion of me, because that would have applied regardless.

I'm town and I knew he wouldn't flip scum. Everyone should have known he wouldn't flip scum. You didn't have to be scum for this to be obvious lmao

Don't you think it's even theoretically possible that Rag just made a bad play there? That it could've just been a mistake rather than some damning and irrefutable scumtell?

It's difficult for me to defend it because I wasn't consulted about it before it was posted and I can see why it doesn't look good, but suffice to say I wasn't very worried given my extreme confidence that Sun wouldn't flip scum. From that perspective, it actually seemed like it'd be effective in preventing scum from reading us as lovers given the absence of risk.

I'm sure your next point is "well i didnt see the ossue but you've made the argument since and......" but it just seems like you're adding on to arguments at this point. Oh it's ****ing obvious and Rag made a safe call? Only until it's proven Rag didn't believe it wasa safe call at the time.

funnier6

Courage~
Would you like to discuss the fact that Poy's wagon doesn't seem to gain any traction or attention when other inactives do? I feel like that could be a hit. I'm not confident, but so many people feel like town and after I thought about the subbing out/not subbing out it made a bit of sense if he had a scum team telling him not to.
I’m not that confident in it and defaulted back to where I was originally cause I’m going to be super mad if I was right about something and the extension ruined it

But like if you really want me to, I just don’t see a very strong case for Poy

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
This is on addition that, even if we believe that "unlikely" strength you're peddling that she still left X% of her lover's reads to a flip.

You're a moron if you do this ever.

To the point that I don't believe it.

Kirino trying to change what his stance on it was just makes it worst.

I ****ing hate I'm saddled with town that not only didn't lynch Rag but extended the phase to find literally anyone but her to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom