• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that should put the vote at 5-4 right now.

its true that SMS has offered little today and although i don't know much about his meta, I'll trust others if they're saying this is typical for his scum meta.

I'd still rather lynch sun today because I think he's scum and it'll leave an uncomfortable feeling in my belly if he's left alive for an extended period of time, but his role does seem admittedly useful to town for at least a day or two, so i may still switch, particularly if its necessary to break a tie.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
wtf no we ****ing won't
there was little to no discussion on the SMS wagon

we don't even ****ing know for sure if Sun is scum, and if he turns out to be mafia we'll be losing a ****ton of info

People have talked about SMS. SMS gave some half assed reads. You get nothing if you lynch sunfan because he can ****ing prove his alignment.

I'm gonna settle on Sun fan. I feel he's playing offensive defense. From what I've read a few pages back, can't remember the quote and which page exactly, but I'm positive it was Rag, I'm not too certain Sun's going to lean with town in the long run. especially after his outburst, I think he's def going to go scum side.

Unvote

Vote: Sunfan

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I mean I'm down to lynch someone else, it's just I don't see the use in lynching suntan today and I've been suspicious of SMS for a while.

I'm still not sure why you guys think Sun is scum. He's been planting seeds for a potential third party claim since the beginning of the game, I'm not sure what you see as scum in that over him just telling the truth.

Pen

The game is on!
Day ends in 18 minutes!

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
The Sun Fan - 6 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi, Killjoy)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
ExLight - 1 (naga10)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 4 (The Sun Fan, Kirino, Mellow Ezlo, Morbid Minish)

Not voting - Jinjo, DekuNut, DawningWinds, Poyzin, Giri

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't see the case for Sun being scum. Why would he claim third party, let alone a role that would be disproved the very next day? Especially when he wasn't even in that much danger? It seriously makes no sense.

In any case, SMS might be a good vig target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom