• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 3 (Ragnarokio, Kirino, Funnygurl555)
Ragnarokio - 4 (Rubik, Silverfish, MixMasterLar, Jinjo)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut, Poyzin, Morbid Minish, Mellow Ezlo

Extension - 2 (Rubik, Ragnarokio)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Answer this quesiton: If I'm scum, why was I so hesitant to claim what game i was from?

Is this a real question? Counter claims. Pretty self evident

Even if I admit there's a chance ZD players would take this route as town I wouldn't believe this is the case because of wording and timing, ans the fact that as scum you would know Sun's flip but as lovers it's such a risk

Such a stupid risk that you wouldn't be able to walk back

The wording/tone/timing kills any credibility this coupd have

Kirino

Tatakae
Can we all agree post 853 is a little more then just shade?

Lile can I get you to agree to that much?
No. She said I would "look bad" in the incredibly unlikely hypothetical that Sun flipped scum, which was a pretty safe comment. It'd have been worse if she'd just given a regular suspicion of me, because that would have applied regardless.

@Lar: It's true that this does seem like a statement that scum would make knowing that Sun won't flip scum.
I'm town and I knew he wouldn't flip scum. Everyone should have known he wouldn't flip scum. You didn't have to be scum for this to be obvious lmao

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
No. She said I would "look bad" in the incredibly unlikely hypothetical that Sun flipped scum, which was a pretty safe comment. It'd have been worse if she'd just given a regular suspicion of me, because that would have applied regardless.

I'm town and I knew he wouldn't flip scum. Everyone should have known he wouldn't flip scum. You didn't have to be scum for this to be obvious lmao
I thought it was pretty obvious sun wasn't scum, yeah.

I'm not someone you need to be convincing right now, in all honesty.

Unvote

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Is this a real question? Counter claims. Pretty self evident

Even if I admit there's a chance ZD players would take this route as town I wouldn't believe this is the case because of wording and timing, ans the fact that as scum you would know Sun's flip but as lovers it's such a risk

Such a stupid risk that you wouldn't be able to walk back

The wording/tone/timing kills any credibility this coupd have

there are exactly two players from every game. If the scumteam doesn't have two players from anime mafia 1 then claiming we're both from anime mafia 1 means that we get outed and both die as soon as that person counters or flips. Its a nonsensical play that buys a day at most, possibly less, and results in two mafia dying. If we do have two players from anime mafia 1 then there is no reason for us to hesitate because its a safe claim to make.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
No it ****ing isn't
The only, singular piece of evidence against our claim is one post in which Rag said I would look bad if a very unlikely hypothetical occurred

Which should be enough but hey want a chance to confirm if it was that one post and I won't find several more? Answer wisely here

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
there are exactly two players from every game. If the scumteam doesn't have two players from anime mafia 1 then claiming we're both from anime mafia 1 means that we get outed and both die as soon as that person counters or flips. Its a nonsensical play that buys a day at most, possibly less, and results in two mafia dying. If we do have two players from anime mafia 1 then there is no reason for us to hesitate because its a safe claim to make.
You'd still want to pretend to hesitate.

God this is so much WIFOM, I'm gonna puke.

It doesn't make sense to lynch you guys today regardless, unless there's another anime mafia 1 player.

Kirino

Tatakae
No it ****ing isn't

Which should be enough but hey want a chance to confirm if it was that one post and I won't find several more? Answer wisely here
You won't.

The only other one I remember is one where I said I'd "look at" Rag for being on the Sun wagon, only for me to not do so and completely ignore her, for obvious reasons.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Ragnarokio how come you excluded the Mason Survivors from your list of third party roles on Day 1? I thought that was you planting seeds for a Pirates 1 masons claim.
You'd still want to pretend to hesitate.

God this is so much WIFOM, I'm gonna puke.

It doesn't make sense to lynch you guys today regardless, unless there's another anime mafia 1 player.

I don't think pretending to hestiate would actually make our claim any stronger. If me and kirino had claimed honestly from the start we probably wouldn't be under this much flak. Its reasonable to think that someone might think that hesitating would make the claim seem more believable, but you probably know me well enough to know i don't think that would be the case, and beyond that you're working with so many layers of hypotheticals now that its just incredibly less likely than the alternative

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish, I see no reason to risk accidentally mislynching because we rushed instead of intentionally lynching someone based on an informed decision.

We can even try to end early with a hammer, I just don't want to run out of time and accidentally kill someone important because they weren't around at deadline.

An extension is just gonna land us in the same place because people still won't post besides the ones actually posting now. And the second person can't claim either.

I'm almost on board a Deku lynch. Tristan gave decent reasoning for him and it might be better than trying to wait for another replacement to play catchup.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If SMS has reason to lock town someone, we shouldn't lynch him.

I also will not vote for either of the lovers.

Deku's d1 is still scummy to me and I'd be down to lynch him today instead of him getting modkilled.

Poyzin was scummy at first but today he's just been so weird, I don't see him as scum.

Not lynching in funnier, Minish or Lar. Jinjo also looks pretty good to me even if the Rag vote has me scratching my head a little.

FG doesn't scream town yet but she's catching up so I'll leave her alone.

CynicalSquid and Silverfish are the same as fg although the former's reads list was scummy to me and Silverfish replace Killjoy who many people were scumreading so I'd lynch either of them.

Rubik is eh. I personally wouldn't lynch him either.

Did I miss anyone?

Basically, at the current state, I'd lynch Deku, Squiddy boi, or Silv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom