• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
this game is incredibly unfun for me, I hope you guys know that

Ex, like...
I can't really believe you honestly
what am I supposed to do with you?
when I do roll town, am I just not allowed to be in the same game with you, is that it?
It's just this once, sorry buddy
I just really need to get this out of my chest
I still love you, but it's like a wild fantasy coming true and it isn't even a mislynch

Even if SMS doesn't die today, I'll likely be voting for him tomorrow. I think he's a solid vig target tonight too.
Why do you keep suggesting vigi shots over cop checks?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
istg if any of you fall for this AtE
if he's a cultist we'll be ****ed for the rest of the game if he lives

in theory we'd still kill him tomorrow unless real DG was in the game by coincidence and also covered for him fsr by using division but its still better to lynch him in that case because 0 cult is better than 1 cult

I think Leslie looks at least a little bit better for trying to kickstart the SMS wagon
it looks like he was actually trying to kill SMS and not just distance from a partner

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if sun flips scum kirino looks very bad

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Final Vote Tally:
The Sun Fan - 6 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi, Killjoy)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
ExLight - 1 (naga10)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 4 (The Sun Fan, Kirino, Mellow Ezlo, Morbid Minish)

Not voting - Jinjo, DekuNut, DawningWinds, Poyzin, Giri

The lynch scene will be up very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom