• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I’m gonna go back and look through all of Ex’s day 1 posts because all I remember is read lists that just said town or null with no explanation and him arguing with funnier and asking him the same questions over and over.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What I did find in your posts were you assuming you weren't contributing and wasn't intending to:
Also I find it funny how minish says I’m active when I feel like I’ve just mostly been reading and not posting anything. I haven’t even posted much more than doc I feel.

I have been able to keep up with this game tho. Wait til day 2 when I disappear for no reason.:shrugs:

and some lies:
I’m out so I won’t be around for EOD.

(not like I was posting anything anyways)
What the **** is going on

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
What I did find in your posts were you assuming you weren't contributing and wasn't intending to:

and some lies:
Thanks for cherry picking 3 posts from the eod when I was out with my friends and wasn’t able to post anything

sorry I have a life :shrugs:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
first one is literally you assuming you haven't been putting minimum effort to the game and that you don't intend to

and don't even bull**** me with some "I haven't been keeping up cuz I'm busy" cuz you've been reacting to them like crazy, so you've been reading the discussions

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
since you've been so busy maybe we should lynch you right now so we don't have to deal with you during -Lo
:shrugs:
Ok fine just lynch me because I have a life and can’t spend all my time playing a game on a Zelda forum. this happens ever game and I’m getting tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom