• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
ExLight's d1 involved him making a lot of posts and none of them really felt like they were trying to advance the game.
Which is utterly bull**** because I poked quite a few people, commented on the Poy situation, the Rubik x Funnier, and actively debated in the late end discussion while people like @Namira just stood there liking posts and until now haven't collaborated

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Which is utterly bull**** because I poked quite a few people, commented on the Poy situation, the Rubik x Funnier, and actively debated in the late end discussion while people like @Namira just stood there liking posts and until now haven't collaborated
Assuming you knew me, funnier, moe, and you were all town, who would you guess to be the most likely scum team?

Just a thought experiment.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Unvote
Vote: Ex

can't yall just ****ing lynch me already
I'm kinda tired of trying to help and being dismissed
with funnier being a dense douche that isn't even willing to help I don't see what's even there to discuss

he might not be the doctor, just saying
aside from the fake claim things, and the fact that some roles might not be alignment related if you want a tinfoil theory, SMS might've claimed Doctor in a neighborhood and funnier just ****ing killed him to get the claim to himself

if my lynch will help figure out wagonomics go for it

funnier6

Courage~
How do any of my actions point to a capable scum team?
Lol Minish pls
I dunno, maybe Ex or Rubik. Ya know, the ones capable of causing mass chaos and who pushed a lynch for really bad reasons.
Well, you really need to find out

(not being mean dont be mad pls)

(But like lol thats not helpful)
Deku is actually active? I
I read this as usually when I quoted it and was gonna correct that

Ex self voting is very sigh

Clearing my quotes before I go seek shower and sustenance

I had the same thought about people not even wondering Minish I think their eyes just glaze over when we talk so far above their heads ya know :fetchd:

I really really really need to make a reads list and sort my thoughts

The worst thing about active games is that I dont feel one pull in one direction I feel at least ten just from one direction and have to combat with the five or fifteen coming from the other to decide which direction I truly believe

Strong reads I dont plan on changing: Moe Rube Deku Pen town

Everybody else is just beyond me atm

In the event two or more scum are in my town reads I request to be shot pls

If I dont die I'll know there actually are so

sips tea

I should go to bed

But also I want to know

Do many people have a 1x ability separate from their main such as Ex speaks of? takin a survey

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
insta has been reached
votecount:
Ex (1)- SMS
Kirino (4)- Namira, Doc, Minish, funnier
Doc (7)- Rubik, Kirino, Ex, LG, Echo, moe, Deku
funnier (1)- Poyzin
wagonomics makes me think poyzin really is a wolf, typically wagons that are relatively clean like this end up with a wolf off wagon
this would be the only reason, I just don't think the clueless thing is an act tbqh
if the clueless thing is just an act, then funnier/rubik on day 1 can easily be scum theater
so like

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
you shouldn't have voted doc for one thing
Why? Because they claimed Jailer? Oh yea, it super insta clears anyone.
gmafb, I hate inactives and he had a discussion around him, even with a town flip he was still the one that would've generated the most information.

And your alt wagon was funnier who ended up claiming ****ing doctor, so go think for a moment about how your wagon would've been much worse.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Ex (1)- SMS
Kirino (4)- Namira, Doc, Minish, funnier (Moe, deku)
Doc (7)- Rubik, Kirino, Ex, LG, Echo, moe, Deku
funnier (1)- Poyzin

this is what the wagons look like from my POV, me and deku were on kirino and switched after the doc claim
note that kirino flipping orange doesn't give anyone town pants

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Why? Because they claimed Jailer? Oh yea, it super insta clears anyone.
gmafb, I hate inactives and he had a discussion around him, even with a town flip he was still the one that would've generated the most information.

And your alt wagon was funnier who ended up claiming ****ing doctor, so go think for a moment about how your wagon would've been much worse.
first of all
treat this as gospel
info lynch is fake
the best info you can get is a red flip
second of all
doc cleared min post count and actually provided more tangible content than you had at the time- people were complaining about how little content you were actually providing, you were instead gallavanting about telling people (there were never more than three people voting you at any given time, and for the most part there was only ever one) to get off your insanely wolf-driven wagon (it didn't exist as a real wagon ever, you were 0 chance to die there) whereas doc actually came in and tried to meet people's expectations

so give ME a break (no way he's too powerful he can actually google acronyms instead of asking hurr durr whats that mean)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Lol Minish pls

I mean, that was kind of an actual question.

Well, you really need to find out

(not being mean dont be mad pls)

(But like lol thats not helpful)

That was in reply to you suggesting scum has to have a competent team. I wasn't trying to figure anything out with that answer. I was saying if it's not me (which it isn't), there are others who fit your theory. And who caused chaos yesterday. And who led a lynch for inactivity when Doc wasn't even inactive.

Strong reads I dont plan on changing: Moe Rube Deku Pen town

Explain the Pen and Deku reads please.

what else do you want me to do?

When has voting yourself ever worked well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom