• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
honestly? If you're town, I'd suggest doing a deep dive into a few players' ISOs.
it shows you're committed to living and it's pretty easy to see if you really are putting any effort into solving.

If you're town and care at all about winning/living, do that.
If not, see you postgame.

Mikey the Moblin

getting mad, throwing a fit, self voting, say kill me, is >rand towny, but you've played this game long enough to know you can try that as an easy way to live. So, I'm making you take the hard way.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm gonna say it one last time.

I already shared my thoughts here, they weren't listened to. If I flip town they might at least be considered. Doing a "Deep ISO" won't make a ****ing difference because when people start tinfoiling me they won't listen even no matter what info I have or what I do.

My role is useless, it's better if I'm today's mislynch rather than a power role.
And I care about winning, but not about living. So whatever.

Mikey the Moblin

I'm gonna say it one last time.

I already shared my thoughts here, they weren't listened to. If I flip town they might at least be considered. Doing a "Deep ISO" won't make a ****ing difference because when people start tinfoiling me they won't listen even no matter what info I have or what I do.

My role is useless, it's better if I'm today's mislynch rather than a power role.
And I care about winning, but not about living. So whatever.
then you'll die and that's all there is to it

regardless of alignments here
giving up like this is the only way to guarantee your death
even now I sometimes make the mistake of thinking that if I just give up maybe they'll change their own minds and I'll get what I want
this game is hard and you need to work for it. If you care about winning, you'll do the ISOs. The minute you say "well, it doesn't matter, I'm already dead," is the minute you've dug your own hole.
I could link to so many games where the wolf won in lylo just by working their butt off to make the towny look like the best lynch. I can link to my own games where I've just given up and gotten lynched as either alignment.
Do the work, and do it like you're town. If you are town, then congrats I've solved you correctly and maybe I can keep you alive.
If you're not town, then maybe you can convince us that you are and you can maybe not throw this game away for your team.
Bottom line,
Do
The
Work.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm not giving up lol

me getting lynched is the only hope I have to be heard and that's pretty much a fact
if everyone wants to do it the hard way and mislynch to see with your own eyes that I'm town go ahead
I'm literally the best mislynch possible for today, I'm the optimal mislynch and I recognize it, I'm not bothered by it

Do the work?
Why don't you do the work and ISO all my 300 posts if you want to know if I'm town or scum?
Why am I the one supposed to read 1620+ posts, make a massive wall post that only two people max will read, and keep struggling like a brat until people take pity on me 15 min before the phase ends like in every single game? I'd rather just ****ing bite the bullet right here right now

Mikey the Moblin

I'm not giving up lol

me getting lynched is the only hope I have to be heard and that's pretty much a fact
if everyone wants to do it the hard way and mislynch to see with your own eyes that I'm town go ahead
I'm literally the best mislynch possible for today, I'm the optimal mislynch and I recognize it, I'm not bothered by it

Do the work?
Why don't you do the work and ISO all my 300 posts if you want to know if I'm town or scum?
Why am I the one supposed to read 1620+ posts, make a massive wall post that only two people max will read, and keep struggling like a brat until people take pity on me 15 min before the phase ends like in every single game? I'd rather just ****ing bite the bullet right here right now
alright then

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Nothing too bad here. The Doc vote is placed because there is no other option, and Kirino would rather Doc lynched than themselves. That is a reasonable mindset I guess, but it goes to show that they are not voting for their top scum read of Johnny. I haven't yet seen if the read of Johnny had changed since LG replaced, but it is what it is. I can definitely see where the Kirino wagon is getting their ammunition, but the whole push seems pretty weak and speaks volumes about those who are on it.
when did i quote this and why
i think it was me thinking that potential scum poy sees not-sum kirino and hops to his defense
echolight isn't being consistent at all
i was going to talk about this but she replaced out. as town she's very easily malleable. i can maybe see a scum echo in the sense of her inconsistency, but i also see town echo in her "wait he said he's town so he must be town"
it's admittedly harder to read pen but this slot is not a priority for me personally
So if Funnier is alive since claiming Doctor on the previous day phase, why is he still alive?
scum could be content to block him
I dont have close to a cop check but I do have something (On Rube not Pen)
tell me wha happen

ex, don't be a dumbass. unvote yourself. you may or may not care about whether or not you're lynched but don't vote yourself that's just disappointing. if it makes you feel better you're not my priority right now either

Mikey the Moblin

i was going to talk about this but she replaced out. as town she's very easily malleable. i can maybe see a scum echo in the sense of her inconsistency, but i also see town echo in her "wait he said he's town so he must be town"
it's admittedly harder to read pen but this slot is not a priority for me personally
the big problem I had was she was suspecting me day 1 (potential chainsaw or omgus), but then coming into day 2 did a complete 180 and had me as a solid town iirc. Never expanded on it. i had a problem with that and I don't think pen has been doing anything to change my mind on the slot
if this and exlight are not your priorities, what are, exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom