• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
@Kirino Looking back, you had suspicion on Johnny, who is now replaced by LG. Ultimately, why did you decide to go with a random lynch on an inactive player rather than voting for a viable read? You said earlier that you didn't have many reads you trusted but this isn't the case.
I suspected Johnny for giving information about his role so early, which seemed defensive on his part and potentially like he was trying to establish a fake claim early on so that it'd be more believable if he felt the need to use it later. It was always a weak read, though, and the fact that Johnny himself said that fake claims were very likely (which I stated would have made me more suspicious of him) made me back away from my read, as I have a hard time seeing him do that as scum.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Continuing through Kirino's posts, seems to be in favor of an ExLight lynch for information? Maybe I'm wrong about that, but I don't recall there being a sizable wagon on ExLight at this time, so it seems odd why Kirino is making plans to use ExLight's reads list upon their flip of scum or town, you know? Like our goal should be to lynch scum and try to make as few mislynches as possible, but maybe that's just me not usually being in favor of purposeful info lynches of null slots. Difference in mafia philosophy I guess.
You are maybe not reading in the right context, Ex was leveraging participation and reads to get people to unvote him when he had a wagon on him.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't know how viable an Ex lynch still is at this point, and either me or Doc would give more information when we flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom