• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
While there is still time in the Day, I wanted to say this before I can't post anymore.

Hey funnier! I wanted to apologize for being passive aggressive earlier, when I was saying "steering away from funnier's toxicity". I was a hypocrite by lashing out in hostility, and I wanted to make sure that we were on good terms away from the game. After looking back, I don't think that you are 100% scum, but I still have you as a slight scum lean. However, I wanted to make sure that on a personal level, I'm sorry for getting upset at you. Hopefully you accept, and we can move on and kick those scummies out (in the case that it isn't you).

funnier6

Courage~
While there is still time in the Day, I wanted to say this before I can't post anymore.

Hey funnier! I wanted to apologize for being passive aggressive earlier, when I was saying "steering away from funnier's toxicity". I was a hypocrite by lashing out in hostility, and I wanted to make sure that we were on good terms away from the game. After looking back, I don't think that you are 100% scum, but I still have you as a slight scum lean. However, I wanted to make sure that on a personal level, I'm sorry for getting upset at you. Hopefully you accept, and we can move on and kick those scummies out (in the case that it isn't you).
I don’t take things personal pal

(UsUaLlY)

Poyzin

Sorry to go on a tangent, but there was a town-to-scum tier list made? Should I finally get an avatar, or...

votecount:
Ex (1)- SMS
Kirino (4)- Namira, Doc, Deku, Moe
Doc (5)- Rubik, Kirino, Ex, LG, Echo
Moe (1)- Minish
funnier (1)- Poyzin
Echo (1)- funnier

Poyzin

I don’t take things personal pal

(UsUaLlY)

Alright, because you said you didn't want to talk to me at the end of yesterday, and then just never quoted me again. Thought there was some bad blood, so I wanted to clear the air so that we can work together as much as mafia players can work together.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
no offense, but like
the people agreeing with you are exlight and echolight
surely that's some kind of red flag to you since you straight up pretended to shoot exlight today?
It literally says on page one of the game that players can't be dayvigged.

Ex isn't a bad wagon. You don't think scum would throw another less active scum player under the bus to save themselves?

They're late additions to the wagon and if Doc flips red, I'd say that increases that chance that one of them bussed him.

funnier6

Courage~
I’m okay with a Kirino counter wagon

Unvote

Vote: Kirino

lynching good players on day one is best avoided if possible but all these options suck

Im gonna feelreally stupid at the day regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom