• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Hey Echo, wanna help vote funnier instead?
Him townreading you and suddenly wanting to kill you is more alarming than moe being densely aggressive

Funnnier, why u want to kill me ;-;

Ex, i need to think about it, because if i just turn on him like that, wont it make me just like him too?? Or is this different

I am slowly getting closer and closer to suspecting him of being scum.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
But havent people been saying this is one of his more active games or something tho??

Sure, I guess, but give me a reason too first
Because if he flips scum we'll learn a lot about other members
People that were scum reading him but didn't vote him, people like funnier who were trying to stop his lynch, people who tried to cause last minute counterwagons

he's a low risk high reward lynch since if he flips scum we'll most likely be able to spot another one easily

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
like, would that mean he has a power to vote two times?
No.
But if it was a little closer to the deadline I'd definitely consider that it could be a way of making me jump off the Doc wagon and guarantee my mislynch. Him popping back to me might've been because he noticed sun could post another vote count so he decided to go back.

That's a bit too tinfoily tho. But still a possibility.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Because if he flips scum we'll learn a lot about other members
People that were scum reading him but didn't vote him, people like funnier who were trying to stop his lynch, people who tried to cause last minute counterwagons

he's a low risk high reward lynch since if he flips scum we'll most likely be able to spot another one easily
Sure, seems reasonable i guess

Unvote:

Vote: Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom