• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
welp

even if it was not given before the alignment rand I'm fine keeping my vote on Doc cuz he might be a roleblocker
and if it was randed after then it the claim is NAI

I guess the possibility of a funnier wagon is gone since Moe decided to do a backflip there

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
welp

even if it was not given before the alignment rand I'm fine keeping my vote on Doc cuz he might be a roleblocker
and if it was randed after then it the claim is NAI

I guess the possibility of a funnier wagon is gone since Moe decided to do a backflip there
you're right, I'm the only one that made the funnier wagon possible

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
you're right, I'm the only one that made the funnier wagon possible
are you aware that your vote on me is like
pretty stupid

if I thought roles weren't related to alignment that prolly means I have an ambiguous role, which means I'm prolly town with either an useless or negative utility role
if the role is randed after the alignment, a scum wouldn't think that roles aren't related to alignment since they know each others

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
are you aware that your vote on me is like
pretty stupid

if I thought roles weren't related to alignment that prolly means I have an ambiguous role, which means I'm prolly town with either an useless or negative utility role
if the role is randed after the alignment, a scum wouldn't think that roles aren't related to alignment since they know each others
Sun said nobody will have a useless role tho Ex

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
you're stuck on wagonomics and actually just throwing a fit over not voting for funnier for some bizarre reason that makes no sense
yea the reason was "if I vote funnier I might still get mislynched, so I'd like to have at least one more person in it so I can leave Doc's wagon safely"
and now you moved your vote into me which guarantees funnier will walk away free while I get the noose on my neck tighter
thanks

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
VOTE: Moe

Moe has just pretty much been just saying how he's obviously town, and actually not trying to find scum. I also am just getting this really big negative feeling about him throughout the game so far, and i cant just ignore it. This read actually might be terrible, but i really feel it, and his posts are so strange, like a lot of them are just him ranting about the same thing over and over, saying anybody that even suggests he is scum is terrible at mafia.

Funnier i am not scum i promise!!

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
VOTE: Moe

Moe has just pretty much been just saying how he's obviously town, and actually not trying to find scum. I also am just getting this really big negative feeling about him throughout the game so far, and i cant just ignore it. This read actually might be terrible, but i really feel it, and his posts are so strange, like a lot of them are just him ranting about the same thing over and over, saying anybody that even suggests he is scum is terrible at mafia.

Funnier i am not scum i promise!!
Hey Echo, wanna help vote funnier instead?
Him townreading you and suddenly wanting to kill you is more alarming than moe being densely aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom