• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
adsfds
it's not imaginary I can still get mislynched if I move my votes

just get someone to vote funnier and it becomes a 4 votes wagon and we can lynch him without worrying about not getting him
??
whatever
if you won't save yourself then die
I won't save you
and you're still willingly keeping your vote on a JK claim

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
that was literally me @ you the entirety of last game's lylo lmao

the last time i saw you this worried about dying, i potentially had mechanical info on you and you were scum. you are not helping your own case by flipping out over things that haven't even happened yet.
damn you're still salty
I'm SORRY OK

and I'm not worried about dying lol
I literally just said I'd rather have a wagon on me than on Echo's

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Based on my impression role and alignment are definitely related but scum either has roles that would be likely for town to have or safe fake claims they can use to give themselves cover (so scum might get a jk or be a roleblocker that knows there's no jk in the game to keep them safe.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
damn you're still salty
I'm SORRY OK

and I'm not worried about dying lol
I literally just said I'd rather have a wagon on me than on Echo's
i'll be salty until the end of time and i'll be petty about it as many times as possible

you are literally paranoid of dying every single game. you can say whatever you want about having a wagon on you over echo but are you not freaking out right now over specifically funnier moving his vote to you? that's what you've been saying the last page or so:
funnier changes his vote back to me
3 votes on doc; 3 votes on me

RNG lynch and I might die
or someone moves their vote to me cuz I'm scummy and it results in a mislynch
don't tell me you're not worried about dying
if doc is a wolf, he's a roleblocker faking jailkeeper
that's what i'm mulling over rn

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Okay Ex, let me let you know how this game was probably constructed.

Sun took the number of players, then had a random generator select that number of characters from his list he gave in the op.

After that, he probably randomly assigned alignments to the characters. Idk how he'd have handled randing whether or not there was 3p or if that wasn't randed at all.

From there, he gave characters abilities that loosely fit the characters with their alignments in mind.

For scum, he might have constructed fake claims or given them strong enough defenses for their roles that they wouldn't have to worry about a full claim solve breaking the game.

This is my impression of how design occurred, because this is how I tend to design games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom