• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
It is such a day when I come back from a shower to like three new pages
I don't know if you're scum or just arrogant,
Why not both
Do y'all not think that half the ****ing game saying "yeah Doc seems like a good lynch" looks really ****ing suspicious?
I don’t really think it’s that extensive and I’ve been defending him pretty regularly o-o

gonna get some food

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
it's because they're the real ike and rolled wolf obviously
not because they read the OP where it says character doesn't influence alignment

Fair enough, must’ve missed it. Anyway, there’s a 10/13 chance that Ike is town, which means that Ike is basically town. I think that follows with something you said earlier too, about how there’s a 10/13 chance that any of us or town or something

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Fair enough, must’ve missed it. Anyway, there’s a 10/13 chance that Ike is town, which means that Ike is basically town. I think that follows with something you said earlier too, about how there’s a 10/13 chance that any of us or town or something
that's not what I said

someone please give me the lead eject button

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
if you always town read literally anyone then you're right a fairly frequent amount of the time in the grand scheme of things
I think you did say that Moe.

Anyway, I actually feel alright with an Echolight townread. Maybe I have some bias as I was greeted by them, but everything they say, while feels too genuine to an extent, is consistent with a typical town player.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
We don't even know for sure if Ike is in the game or not. He technically only has a 1 in 3 chance of being here at all. And honestly this whole numbers game stuff is kinda BS since he has the same chance of being scum as me, you, Moe, or anyone else.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Generally Echolight's play is bad but I'm still not calling them scummy. That said, much like our dear Doc, I won't stand in the way if you guys choose to lynch them. But I feel like our resources could be better spent elsewhere.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was one. I didn't say you didn't have reads, just that your reads were only discussing the vocal players, rather than going into anyone who wasn't at the top of the list. I personally wanted to see something from you about the less active players.

It's typically easier to read the people posting more and I get better reads on less active people when I do Isos.

Off the top of my head I'm liking your posts because I feel like you bail early when you're scum. You seem to at least be prodding places and look like you're trying to figure stuff out. And not just parroting what others are saying.

Doc also doesn't look bad to me right now. His posts sound rational to me which I expect from town Doc. Like earlier he pointed out the difference in how Johnny approached his inactivity vs someone else's and that looked like actual solving to me.

Echo isn't pinging me like others. She's asking a lot of questions which makes me think she's genuinely looking for other's opinions and input.

Namira I'm not sure. He's null for me. He's making some sense in his posts and seems confused at times. But I'm not used to town Namira being this active or interested.

I'll make this more coherent later I'm just kinda trying to distract myself from this ear pain right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom