• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
microwaves are so useless lol
"hey, we're going to trade five to ten minutes of your time spent cooking something with making it taste really, really, bland"

why?

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Which of course is something that nobody in this game whatsoever has done :P
certainly not something scum would do, right?
See, this **** is why you're pissing me off and part of why I'm scum reading you. You literally can't just tell people you are town and therefore we must town read you because if we don't we're scum because you're oh so townie. Ffs.
I was referring to the part where you're voting me because of how you feel and not because of what you see

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
For me, it's not just that you're saying that you're townie. It's that you're actively ridiculing anyone who would possibly suggest that you aren't townie. That you're convinced you're an obvious townread and clearly the like 3-4 people circling you like vultures are wrong and terrible mafia players because they can't see what makes you so obviously townie.
It's not the same thing as what you're describing, even if it runs close to that name. I don't know if you're scum or just arrogant, but either way your demeanor is putting myself, and multiple other people, off.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
If there's any better target that emerges before the end of the day, then I'll of course change my mind. As it stands, though, I have no meaningful scum reads, so he seems like a decent choice.
This is like the third explanation you've given for lynching me? At this point, I feel like you're just trying to find justification for my lynch and are bandwagoning on Rubes.

Vote Kirino

I disagree with Minish's read on Moe, I think this is very much akin to his normal meta. This is literally not the first time he has claimed he can't be read and behaves like this. Moe gets aggressive in his plays, to act like this is new is not an accurate statement. A lil frustrating, yeah, but this is not new behavior.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was referring to the part where you're voting me because of how you feel and not because of what you see

I was already voting you because of scumreading you and staying here post was because you're literally just saying we have to town read you which isn't an argument and thus just adds to your scuminess.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I disagree with Minish's read on Moe, I think this is very much akin to his normal meta. This is literally not the first time he has claimed he can't be read and behaves like this. Moe gets aggressive in his plays, to act like this is new is not an accurate statement. A lil frustrating, yeah, but this is not new behavior.
one can see how I would arrive at the conclusion that it's scum motivated, yeah?

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I was already voting you because of scumreading you and staying here post was because you're literally just saying we have to town read you which isn't an argument and thus just adds to your scuminess.
it's really cool, and I really love this about everyone here, how you're ignoring roughly 98% of what I say and focusing on the 2% and using it to justify either an actively malicious agenda or a bad choice

you didn't even quote my wallpost or try to respond to my legitimate points. How can I take you seriously? I understand that you say you ain't feeling well, but you have time to call me out for my illegitimate points that are backed by legitimate points yet you just kinda shrug and look away from anything else?
Is that not scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom