• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I've ignored a lot of **** right now because I'm going to go back and respond to it when I can actually focus.

Right now I'm just telling how it feels reading your posts. I'm not the only one that feels this way. Others have said you feel off and yet I'm the only one getting **** for it when I'm the only one backing up my read with a vote.

While everyone else is content to lynch Doc because 'lol he's inactive so let's not even try to read anything that's actually going on and instead go for someone whose activity is NAI". Do y'all not think that half the ****ing game saying "yeah Doc seems like a good lynch" looks really ****ing suspicious?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I've ignored a lot of **** right now because I'm going to go back and respond to it when I can actually focus.

Right now I'm just telling how it feels reading your posts. I'm not the only one that feels this way. Others have said you feel off and yet I'm the only one getting **** for it when I'm the only one backing up my read with a vote.

While everyone else is content to lynch Doc because 'lol he's inactive so let's not even try to read anything that's actually going on and instead go for someone whose activity is NAI". Do y'all not think that half the ****ing game saying "yeah Doc seems like a good lynch" looks really ****ing suspicious?
I do think it's really suspicious, yeah

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
"Everyone who scumreads me is stupid and my wagon is also being led my scum"
"Also this one guy who is also being scumread will not be scumread by me because he has shown me his support"
for now
I'm still working on refining it (I'm not good enough yet) but at some point I can reverse pocket wolves, potentially

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
This backpedaling is so gross

Like its SO GROSS

So you’re saying that Ike!Poyzin backpedaling is gross? Regardless if I am Ike or not, which I’m not, I’m inclined to believe that Ike would be town.

And I wouldn’t call it backpedaling, but rather me explaining that claiming as Ike was a joke. Or a lie for those serious folks, but I was joking around.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I’m not really too fond of lynching doc just because he hasn’t been posting because it just seems like a waste of a day 1. We won’t really get much information from his lynch.

I mean if it comes down to that then I guess I’m fine with it. I’d rather us find a better option though.

Kirino

Tatakae
This is like the third explanation you've given for lynching me? At this point, I feel like you're just trying to find justification for my lynch and are bandwagoning on Rubes.

Vote Kirino

I've actually only given two explanations, and one of those was because multiple people explicitly asked for the reasoning behind lynching you. You can say I'm bandwagoning with Rubik, but I'm really just agreeing with him, and my vote for you was placed very early on. Besides, anyone who's played multiple games with me should know that I've always been willing to lynch inactives. The entire post is basically OMGUS, and your vote has succeeded in its intended consequence of breaking the tie between us and making me (I believe) the user with the most votes.

I'm pretty sure only Rubik and I have actually supported lynching him. DekuNut said it seems fine to him. I haven't seen anyone else do so, although I might have missed it.

By contrast, does it strike anyone else as suspicious that several people have voiced suspicions of me or scum read me (it's literally been over half of the players at this point, I counted seven people), with most of them providing no reasoning or explanation beyond a vague feeling, and some not even that? I really hope people are able to see what's going on here.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Regardless if I am Ike or not, which I’m not, I’m inclined to believe that Ike would be town.
._.
you might actually be town
either that or you're 300x smarter than I think you are AND you're specifically giving me enough credit to try fooling me and only me
so yeah
take it or leave it

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Btw, for those saying I haven't given reads. Here's reads I've already given (minus some simple reads). I swear do I have to post a huge ****ing reads list where I iso everyone halfway through d1 just for people to see my reads? Because sorry, but I'm not doing it. I don't even usually post reads lists this early in d1.

I don't think he's mafia. His annoyance was very town funnier. Possible he's freaking out a bit because 3rd party, but I'm not worried about that and just think he's town. Remember that game a bit ago (can't remember which game it actually was at the moment, lol.) where he was getting super annoyed d1 because no one would listen to him or answer his questions? That's the same energy I'm getting from him here. Scum funnier seems a bit more...aloof (?) sometimes at the beginning of the game.
Rubik I wanna think is town but I've been burned by trying to read him d1 before. He kinda reminds me of msp mafia where he would kind of avoid questions but like halfway acknowledge them and he was town that game. Kinda feel like he sometimes get stuck in his own agenda as town and focuses on doing that instead of doing what others want.
Moe has had some hot takes but that's always Moe. I honestly don't even remember his scum game so I don't really have good meta on him. He's not screaming town at me this game yet though fwiw.
Ex has just been joking a lot which seems a little odd for Ex to want to stay in rvs mode that long, but could just be on account of him posting before going to bed. Would like to hear his thoughts on funnier/rubik though. Because I do think there's a bit of serious stuff to read into there.
Okay, yeah I actually like this response. Wanted to get SMS talking about Rubik and funnier specifically to see if he meme'd an answer. Since I feel he has this less serious/more jokey kind of feel as scum. I'm not the greatest at meta reading SMS but that's kinda how I've defaulted to reading him early game. Plus he seems to hedge on voting as scum and I didn't hate that Kirino vote.
He seems more in his own world. As in not worried about how he appears to others. I feel that's more in line with town/3rd party Rubik. He's not really making any big pushes, just kinda making sure he's known. Whereas in say Things I Don't Know mafia he was pushing all kinds of places d1. He's
Ex does feel off from his town meta, but also kinda feels off from his scum meta. If he were scum I'd expect more pressing of people because he likes to pr and info hunt as scum. But he is more logical as scum it seems. He's just doing....nothing this game. He's not logical and pr hunting, and he's not erratic and throwing out all kinds of theories.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
By contrast, does it strike anyone else as suspicious that several people have voiced suspicions of me or scum read me (it's literally been over half of the players at this point, I counted seven people), with most of them providing no reasoning or explanation beyond a vague feeling, and some not even that? I really hope people are able to see what's going on here.
yeah this is really suspicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom