• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
No one has stood out to me after a few rereads of the threads, so I'm thinking Mafia could include player's experienced enough to blend in (doesn't help narrow it down), so I'm pretty much ignoring people who seem fairly suspicious today for my attack. It's true that Tristan and Regal both have yet to post, so that could be the scum team right there, but what are the chances? Anyway, I'm not confident enough to attack player's who have been posting and contributing as no one stands out as scum, so I'll direct it towards Regal, who has been inactive so far.

Attack: Regal

Better than nada.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well I meant to say something last night but I forgot and fell asleep lmao.

Anyway, I was gonna say that something about Deku has me on edge. Call it a hunch? Not only did he attack Regal on policy with more than 24 hours left in the day, he covered it up by saying he didn't realize there was so much time left. Also, something about Viral's posts has my on edge as well, but that's also mostly just a hunch, and I don't like going after hunches.

But that's not concrete, and I'd rather not just simply target an inactive. Since it's twilight, I can't actually attack, but I wanna take a look at Doc. This post in particular stood out to me, since it looks like he'd be willing to just kill anybody. Then, of course, at the end of the day, he proved that right with his unexplained attack on Regal. I can see a townie playing this way, but I can also see scum playing this way. Not the greatest evidence of course, but with so few posts in this game, there's not a whole lot to go on yet.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
This has me confuzzled. Those two sentences seem contradictory, but maybe I'm reading it wrong.
while it's twilight let me quickly clarify. The character(s) I'm thinking of are not me, nor are they any of the characters I had previously talked about (except maybe junkrat but I thought he was more explosives and not turrets).

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh. Geez. I didn't know the day ended so early. I knew it was today but I thought it was in the evening. Well, I guess I wasn't planning on attacking anyone anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom