• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Prove me wrong guys :bubsy:

Challenge-Accepted-Imgur-04.png

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So I just realised EoD is in ~3 hours. I'd loathe to go into the night without a kill, and give mafia free reign, so I'm just going to attack on policy soon, I think. Even though the attack itself won't lead to a lynch, fack it.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
When I thought EoD was a few hours away, I was about to attack Regal as well. I think I'll wait for Tristan and Regal to post though. tbh, I'd rather attack Tristan at the moment, though my mind might change.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So I've been skimming the overwatch wiki. Apparently there are factions within the games. There is Overwatch, which is apparently defunct, and a terrorist group called Talon. Talon is apparently headed up by Reaper and also includes Widowmaker. I assume that's the scum team then. There are a few other factions, but none seem greater than those two.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't know if I made it clear before, but I know literally nothing about Overwatch. I haven't a single clue what the plot is about (I think there is some sort of plot, at least).

As for today's lynch, I agree that there is not much we can go off of. I probably will just jump on whatever bandwagon it looks like is forming.

When I thought EoD was a few hours away, I was about to attack Regal as well. I think I'll wait for Tristan and Regal to post though. tbh, I'd rather attack Tristan at the moment, though my mind might change.

Is there any specific reason you'd rather attack Tristan over Regal?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I probably will just jump on whatever bandwagon it looks like is forming.

Why is that? Do you trust every other player and their opinion more than your own?

Is there any specific reason you'd rather attack Tristan over Regal?

Regal has already been attacked, so I don't mind 'spreading out' the damage, so to speak as both Regal and Tristan haven't said a word. I'm not including meta in my decision, however.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Going to tag @RegalBryant once again

Who's played a lot/even a little of overwatch?

So I've been skimming the overwatch wiki. Apparently there are factions within the games. There is Overwatch, which is apparently defunct, and a terrorist group called Talon. Talon is apparently headed up by Reaper and also includes Widowmaker. I assume that's the scum team then. There are a few other factions, but none seem greater than those two.

While I haven't played, based on what I know of the game, this is accurate.

Overall I'll throw my attack on either of them if there are no posts. I'll be treating it like even ground, so it'll probably be a coin toss from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom