• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Oracle of Ages/Seasons?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I've got a response from Nintendo UK regarding the Advance Shops. Here is is:

Maybe they will unlock these shops? Currently, the best workaround is the Password Genarator mentioned above.

Nice dude, way to take action in a mature way. You just gained a lot of respect point from me. DAMN THE MAN!

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
I got both on the 2nd of June and I am starting on seasons then using the code after i beat it on ages that way i get the whole story. plus since i have both now i can use the secretes withe both files and get the rewards.

Seasons is definitely on by purchase list as soon as I get some money in my eshop account. I already have an original GBC Oracle of Ages cartridge, so I probably won't buy it again. Not unless Nintendo has changed the Goron dance mini-game to make it less horrible. It's probably my least favorite part of any Zelda game I've ever encountered. Heck, I'd be willing to say it's still the worst thing Nintendo has ever done. Period.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Seasons is definitely on by purchase list as soon as I get some money in my eshop account. I already have an original GBC Oracle of Ages cartridge, so I probably won't buy it again. Not unless Nintendo has changed the Goron dance mini-game to make it less horrible. It's probably my least favorite part of any Zelda game I've ever encountered. Heck, I'd be willing to say it's still the worst thing Nintendo has ever done. Period.

Don't buy Ages ya dig, they haven't changed a thing about the game; it's a DIRECT PORT of the GBC cartridge. I'm in the same boat as you; I have Seasons as GBC cartridge and my GBA so I won't be buying Seasons again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom