• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Oracle of Ages/Seasons?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
is there gonna be any kind of Graphical upgrade? you know considering they are probably charging a good price for them, and are they part of one game, Like both come together, or do you gotta by both again, cuz if there is no graphic upgrade, ill probably just emulate this one!

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
is there gonna be any kind of Graphical upgrade? you know considering they are probably charging a good price for them, and are they part of one game, Like both come together, or do you gotta by both again, cuz if there is no graphic upgrade, ill probably just emulate this one!

What video that has been shown, shows them in their original appearance.

And to be honest i'm cool with that, I don't want a needless 3d model added to what should be a 2d game.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
i was just hoping they would at least change it to SNES quality graphics, i have trouble with the way GBC added color to their games, almost hurts my eyes, but LOVED the GBA!

N

Noe_Ainokea

I'm really excited for ALttP2! ^_^ but not to where I have forgotten about Oracles titles, no. :3 They're the few of the Zelda titles I haven't played yet.( Four Swords would be another one I haven't gotten played yet. >.< ) but I am happy that I'll get a chance to play these ones. :D (Maybe they'll bring FS to Virtual Download. I really wish they would. XD )

Nope. Replica port. But to me that's a good thing :)

snakeoiltanker, it is a virtual console meant mostly for classic games they don't change the graphics at all with the exception of some titles becoming 3D, if they were going to change the graphics they would just remake the games from the ground up with graphics better than SNES, and since there is little to no demand for remakes of the Oracle games it would be a waste of their time and money to update the graphics and even more so to create remakes, and I would rather them keep them the way they are in their classic style.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Well I don't want them to change the graphics, they were great looking games already.

I wouldn't entirely hate an Snes ALTTP skin for the game, as long as the option to switch between was still present.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
IM not knocking it, was just wondering if it was worth getting the new one over the ones i Just got earlier this week! but as Jade Fist said, it would be super awesome to give the game an SNES skin, and wouldnt cost much at all really!

im finding OoS a lil confusing even for a Veteran of the franchise, there are mechanics in place i didnt know exsisted in the Zelda Franchise... Kinda the same way MM caught me of guard at first!

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
IM not knocking it, was just wondering if it was worth getting the new one over the ones i Just got earlier this week! but as Jade Fist said, it would be super awesome to give the game an SNES skin, and wouldnt cost much at all really!

im finding OoS a lil confusing even for a Veteran of the franchise, there are mechanics in place i didnt know exsisted in the Zelda Franchise... Kinda the same way MM caught me of guard at first!
Well, if you're getting lost and confused in OoS, OoA's dungeons are a fair bit more confusing, Jabu Jabu i'm looking at you (Its the water temple all over again, only much more).

But the season changing isn't too hard to get a grasp off, leaves in the autumn cover holes, snow blocks off paths but also freezes water and some times you can walk on top of deep snow between ledges, spring lets some flowers bloom to let you cut them down, summer dries some area of water.

If that helps.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Well, if you're getting lost and confused in OoS, OoA's dungeons are a fair bit more confusing, Jabu Jabu i'm looking at you (Its the water temple all over again, only much more).

But the season changing isn't too hard to get a grasp off, leaves in the autumn cover holes, snow blocks off paths but also freezes water and some times you can walk on top of deep snow between ledges, spring lets some flowers bloom to let you cut them down, summer dries some area of water.

If that helps.

thanks this does help as a basic run down of the mechanics of the game, without telling me too much, so far ive only completed the Tree temple, so i havent even been introduced to a lot of the games features sooo, you know! thanks though!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Right now, the only 3DS game I actually have is OOT3D. The Oracle games are the only Zelda games I have never played, so I consider this the perfect opportunity to get them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom