• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official ZD Pokemon League - Become the Champion! (Interest Thread)

I don't have X/Y yet so I can't join.

Crap... I wanted to join this, and maybe I will, once I get X or Y, but I'll have to just wait for now...

Keep in mind guys, the League won't be going live until the end of January, after the Pokebank has been released, and people have time to put a good team together. There's plenty of time for you guys to get X/Y if you'd like to participate, maybe over Christmas or something.

We need all the people we can get.

Fig

The Altruist
I thought the league also have Gym Leaders as well, well that's how I was taught when I was in the leagues back home. I really want them to accept me again. :<

When individual tourneys are held, can they be any kind of battle style?

Yes. Although we want to get the League on its feet first, and save the individual tournaments for when that has happened, the rules as they are now allow for any type of battle-style in tournaments. The method for creating and/or moderating these tournaments hasn't been decided yet, although I'm up for all suggestions.

I thought the league also have Gym Leaders as well, well that's how I was taught when I was in the leagues back home. I really want them to accept me again. :<

There's not any plans for Gym Leaders at this time, just because it would require so many people. If we ever got to a point where we had a massive amount of people participating, we could implement gym leaders. But as of right now, the plans are just for an Elite Four and Champion.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
So, if you're an E4, is there any way they can move up in rank? Like you said that the E4 goes in tiers like: Jack, Queen, King, Ace
, then Champion. Can anE4 move up in any way?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
mega evalutions need to be banned then jj knock of is not broken.

Knockoff gained a boost from 20 BP to 65. Plus, if the target has an item, KO gets a 50% boost. Combined with Steels defensive nerf (no more ghost/dark resistance), it can easily OHKO a tank Metagross.

There are two brokem Megas, which are currently banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom