• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
apparently you can only set the day for polls, with their closing time (hh:mm:ss) being the same as when they're made

is there a way to make their deadlines custom, in a way so we can set them to close at a time we believe to be the best for the occasion? This could come handy for contests and stuff of sorts
I've brought this up before, it would be cool if we could but idk if it's possible.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
given the influx of younger members to this forum, is there room to look at restructuring the account creation process to help make it clear that users under 13 need direct parental supervision on the internet, or something of the sort?
Yes, just like MB. Please consider.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
apparently you can only set the day for polls, with their closing time (hh:mm:ss) being the same as when they're made

is there a way to make their deadlines custom, in a way so we can set them to close at a time we believe to be the best for the occasion? This could come handy for contests and stuff of sorts

I've done a search around the internet and on Xenforo's site and I can't find anything that has been created to change the way this works unfortunately, I agree that it is not ideal so hopefully they'll improve it in a later Xenforo update.

given the influx of younger members to this forum, is there room to look at restructuring the account creation process to help make it clear that users under 13 need direct parental supervision on the internet, or something of the sort?

This is a very good point, I've raised a chat in the staff channel about this and we will do something to address this.

Unfortunately increasing the size to allow for high resolution pictures that can be taken by newer smartphones could grow the size of the database dramatically and I don't think that's a $$$ cost that is going to be justified when there are hosting services available for that purpose already.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Is it possible to fix the forum censor so that it doesn't censor the name of the protagonist from Princess Mononoke?
I'll save the mods some trouble: Because the way the censor works they can not, unless they uncensor the word that is found within that name.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
actually nevermind chevy is right
**** definitely gets censored

I'll save the mods some trouble: Because the way the censor works they can not, unless they uncensor the word that is found within that name.
Chevy just gave some examples that it do be possible to uncensor specific words.
Well, we can prolly provide a list of common japanese (and in other languages) names so they get uncensored right off the bat. And ****ake (like the mushroom).

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Its certainly possible to have exceptions for a filter and whatever filter is being used clearly already does that, otherwise the problem would be a lot more common. Whether or not the filter is editable to that degree by the forum staff is another question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom