• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Minish Cap New Zelda Idea?

As we all know, in Minish Cap, it is said that the Minish come to the human world once every 100 years. What if Nintendo made a know Zelda, involving the four swords, that takes place 100 years after Minish Cap that included the shrinking ability, fusing kinstones and other Minish Cap activities.

Big Octo

=^)
I could see this being down in an ALBW style, in that it's the same overworld, but with new twists and fresh mechanics that separates it from TMC. It would probably have my buy, especially if it was on the 3DS once again. This is especially because I liked what I saw in TMC and really wouldn't mind seeing that structure make a return in a future title.

I actually had an idea for this as a new 3DS Zelda at some point in the future. It could serve as the backstory for how Vaati came back to life without his original memories in the story of Four Swords.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I would really like to see a Minish Cap sequel that keeps a lot of the same concepts from Minish Cap. Would probably be a really good game.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
YES TMC is one of my favorite Zelda titles and I loved the concept of the Minish and shrinking down. I would love to see this concept in another Zelda title. Actually, I would love to see this concept brought to a 3d title. Imagine how massive the world would seem in a 3D Zelda title if you were shrunken down. There could be secrets galore!!!!

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
This would be awesome to have another Zelda game that features the Minish and the ability to shrink down the size of a bean. Though I would argue that it dose not need to necessarily be a sequel to the MC. Meaning that there need be no Vaati, light force, Four Sword, Eslo or kinstones, just the Minish and link shrinking. Now why would I not want see all the things, that made MC what is was reappear in a hypothetical new game where there is already the Minish and shrinking? Well, I do want to see most of these things return or be referenced at some point in future games (whether the game be a sequel to MC or not dose not mater). I just don't see why we would need the game to be a MC sequel for these things to appear again. Things from Z-games should show up again (in new games) because they are part of the world portrayed in game, not because they are whithin a sequel to a game that they originally debuted in.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
TMC was the best handheld game till ALBW, and too see it come back with a sequel and look like ALBW, it would be one of the better LoZ titles thats or sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom