• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Nayru's Love

T

timewarp

I never used it, mostly just because there was never really a time when I ever took large amounts of damage.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
OOccoo and Ooccoo jr. are pretty useful in TP... and.. back when i was a noob, Fayror's wind cam in handy.. So i see where your coming at SK

I was trying to make you guys see that Nayru's Love is somewhat of a "prototype" to the magical armor(specially the WW one, since you have no Magic in TP:()

Anyways... A little off-Topic, Oocoo/Oocoo jr were pretty useful, specially in the Snowhead Mansion or whatever it is its name

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Well, a lot of things and ideas were passed down from Ocarina of Time. Maybe over the centuries, they were able to get Nayru's Love into a tunic and Link came across it...

Amelie

Air Dancer
I used it all the time when I first had to kill iron knuckles. Now that I am better at the game I dont really use it but I get it anyway. I think it if worth the magik ^^ Waaay better then the magik armour.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I think the only time I used it was when I first played and got it just to see what it did. Otherwise I get it but never use it.

Same with Farore's Wind. Why not just do the mid-boss portal thing they do for the 2D games? A lot simpler.

I personaly never found it o_O

I used that wind spell a few times though, less back tracking, but it took to much magic.

I only have used it once during the bongo bongo boss battle. It didn't seem to use up a lot of magic at all for me.

T

Typhingblade

Screw Din's fire... Nayru's love is good... reason...
FIGHTING GANNON!!!
it comes in handy... i've fought him several time and... died... then i just sadi screw this... and so i used nayru's love... and yay no damage throughout the entire fight!!! my weapons of choice against him:
Bottle
Biggoron sword
Light arrows...

Thats all i used after nayru's love to beat him... in 10 seconds...
then pig gannon
Biggoron sword like 7 slashes before he fell
master sword for the last fight...

If anything... the only non useful item is farore's wind... i thing its just a piece of crap :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Master94

...I come back someday.
Farores wind is usefull. If i have to stop playing while i am at dungeon, i use farores wind and save the game. When i start playing again, i use it again, and i am at the room, where i left from.

And please don't double post.

I never really used it. There would have been more use for it if some of the enemies were tougher (or more like the Iron Knuckle, in that they just did massive damage,) but as it was, I didn't see any reason to use it.

It wasn't really a matter of magic for me, I just didn't need it, what with all my bottled items healing me.

It's the same way for me in pretty much every Zelda game; I never use the protective magic. I just use it once to try it out, and that's it.

mewtwolord

Hello World
Eh the only time i used Nayrus Love is when you fight ganodorf/ganon thats really like the purpose of it.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I never even felt like going to the great fairy I already knew it was worthless and plus the bestg thing you could probably use it on is an Iron knuckle and I could beat them with out getting hurt and yes it's a complete waste of magic I could be using farores wind ormlight arrows for ganondorf instead of wasting my magic on protection I already have damage is cut in half and the biggoron sword whal else could I want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom