• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. Though, I can't say because of the risk it will have.

We already took a risk asking you to role claim and yet you didn't die last night. We're now down three townies, so I'd personally prefer you tell us before you die with useful information unspoken.

Yeah I suddenly remember a few games ago with you and Rubik as my scum partners, you tried stalling for time when you were caught back then too.

Vote: Storma

Let's hear it, we protected you for information, not so you could bail out on us for your own sake. Depending on the information you give, I'll remove my vote, but if it's absurd, stalled, or you refuse, it stays.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
There's only one character I can think of who would fit as a JoaT. If it's not too much trouble, can you confirm something for me: Is your ability Creation? A simple yes or no should suffice. I'm still puzzled as to why you were to eager to announce your role to funnier, but there's no helping that now. Also, I'd like to know what risks you're implying.

As for All Might, his focus on flavor seems more indicative of his enthusiasm for the theme than anything, so I don't necessarily find it suspicious. Plus, I don't like to lynch such an experienced player this early without reason.
Pretty much this. Honestly, I've been away from Mafia for awhile and I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things.

D

Deleted member 14134

I don't really see why Storma would keep that info to himself either. If you used a shot and have any kind of information you may as well share it. You already claimed joat so it's not like you have anything to lose or be putting yourself in more danger by sharing info with us. Unless there's another factor that I can't think of I think it'd benefit us if you shared anything you had.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Actually thinking about Stain's killstyle with a knife, I assume he took out funnier since he couldn't be shot.

I think bulletproof typically protects against SK as well.

As for LG, I think it's more likely that she was killed by an SK, as I doubt any decent (or at least experienced) vig would target her, although who knows.

I agree with this. There wouldn't really be a good reason for a vig to target LG, but she would make a pretty good SK target since she's a good player that didn't stand out too much day 1. Plus I agree that it makes sense for funnier to be the mafia kill. It just says he's bulletproof, not 1-shot or anything. So assuming his bulletproof ability was passive, I think the mafia using a strongman ability on him would be likely.

Like everyone else has said, not sure what risk you could have by saying what you did. Keeping it to yourself just makes you look worse. Can't really think of any abilities a town joat would have that would be risky to say after they've already came out and claimed joat. Plus, you're not exactly looking great after your vote on music day 1 anyways. I know a lot of others voted for him and at the end of the day, but at least most of us were around discussing it. You just popped in for the first time after claiming and voted him.

Pen

The game is on!
I think bulletproof typically protects against SK as well.

Yeah on these forums I also think that's usually the case. However, in more traditional games of Mafia the SK typically kills with a knife in contrast with the Mafia's guns. Because of that they tend to be able to bypass role modifiers such as Bulletproof. It also makes sense with the theme of the game that it would function this way. Of course I cannot be entirely sure though. Just some speculation.

@Stormageden747 while I still don't want you to reveal all of your powers or how many you possess, I do agree with what a lot of the other player have said about you telling us what exactly you did last night. I think it will be more beneficial to the Town than you keeping it to yourself.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Stormageden747 There would be no possible advantage in you not sharing the results of what you did last night. And now that you are shying away from revealing anything, I'm leaning towards you fakeclaimed and are actually a Mafioso, and you don't have any results to share.

Vote: Storma

Speak up bro, no point in holding back anymore.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Actually thinking about Stain's killstyle with a knife, I assume he took out funnier since he couldn't be shot.

Sounds to me like bulletproof limited use and he decided to just not use it. It does sound like he was either killed by mafia or SK though. After he was in the clear from a lynch, I don't think any Vig would've killed him. If there's both a SK and Vig, the three different parties must have all chosen one of the two same candidates (i.e. mafia and Vig both targeted funnier, or Vig and SK both targeted LG), since there were only two deaths. It's pretty likely that there's a SK in this game, does this "Stain" guy sound like the most likely candidate? And if so, does that make it more clear about what other characters are likely to be in this game, and what their powers would be?

Also, any idea what a "tree stump maker" is?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Although, a Doc may have saved a potential third victim... Is the town informed if someone is targeted and saved?

Okay I investigated Pendio as he was on the funnier wagon, I got no results.

Also, by risks I mean the mafia knowing too many of my powers. The fact that I got no results makes me think I was role blocked.

So why exactly did you pick someone from funnier's wagon compared to the obviously incorrect music wagon? I mean seriously half the people that voted him did it for either no reason or just to have a vote in.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Sounds to me like bulletproof limited use and he decided to just not use it. It does sound like he was either killed by mafia or SK though. After he was in the clear from a lynch, I don't think any Vig would've killed him. If there's both a SK and Vig, the three different parties must have all chosen one of the two same candidates (i.e. mafia and Vig both targeted funnier, or Vig and SK both targeted LG), since there were only two deaths. It's pretty likely that there's a SK in this game, does this "Stain" guy sound like the most likely candidate? And if so, does that make it more clear about what other characters are likely to be in this game, and what their powers would be?

Also, any idea what a "tree stump maker" is?
Tree stump is a player with no abilities exceot to post in thread. That can't even vote. Considering the character he was that makes sense, as he removes quirks temporarily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom