• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming I was right about both Libk and SMS' name claims then. Axle couldn't find a name to claim so he stalled until you guys persuaded me off of him.

From here out I'm working solo as town.

****... and my gut yesterday was right. Should have Lynched Axle and dealt with Hero today. I didn't even think of the possibility that the Godfather would asorb all the powers of his scumbuds, but it makes sense. We were so close! Good job Axle.
Rubik was making this mistake last Day and I would have corrected him if it hadn't been suicidal: At this close to LyLo, the Serial Killer is usually more friend than enemy to the town. If they're good at being a SK anyway. xP

And thanks. It was an extremely close game so I extend a handshake to all of you. GG.

I'm assuming I was right about both Libk and SMS' name claims then. Axle couldn't find a name to claim so he stalled until you guys persuaded me off of him.

From here out I'm working solo as town.
Everything I said about claims is actually honest: I don't use them much as town either. I also did find a name to claim. I was originally going to claim Serial Killer/Stain because I was pretty sure there wasn't one in the game, but I obviously aborted that. If you forced me to today, I was going to claim Mt. Lady (with the role of Hobo), and make up fake night scenes I was sent for each night using my inside knowledge of a huge amount of the night actions. =P

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Rubik was making this mistake last Day and I would have corrected him if it hadn't been suicidal: At this close to LyLo, the Serial Killer is usually more friend than enemy to the town. If they're good at being a SK anyway. xP

And thanks. It was an extremely close game so I extend a handshake to all of you. GG.
So did I get Roleblocked Night 3 when I casted my Vote Manipulation on you, or did it just not work right, lol. Meaning it would have only took 3 to lynch you yesterday?

ALTHOUGH, you did provide me with a really good out by suggesting I was Deku Krow, so I was thinking of claiming something like: "The reason I didn't trust you outright when you said the amnesia thing is because I also got Vanilla Townie, but my role PM didn't say anything about amnesia". =P

So the reality is I had a lot of claiming options.

ALTHOUGH, you did provide me with a really good out by suggesting I was Deku Krow, so I was thinking of claiming something like: "The reason I didn't trust you outright when you said the amnesia thing is because I also got Vanilla Townie, but my role PM didn't say anything about amnesia". =P

So the reality is I had a lot of claiming options.

Had you claimed VT I would've slammed you. I only suggested Deku after my thoughts were corrupted by others. In the end I blame myself for not going with my own instincts.

Had you claimed VT I would've slammed you. I only suggested Deku after my thoughts were corrupted by others. In the end I blame myself for not going with my own instincts.
I suspected as much too. Really all I had to do on this Day was not out myself so I was thinking carefully about actions I should do. I probably would have claimed Mt. Lady/Hobo over anything else. Most of the reason I said "I was about to vote for SMS" was so it didn't appear I was hanging back. Although my advice about allowing a scum hammer was real and you should have heeded it. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom