• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that gives us permission to officially name claim and post the scum chat?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's unfortunate that Axle was also bulletproof, on top of having and being able to use all of his absorbed mafia roles, because I targeted him the night I was killed. I'm surprised everyone thought I killed Bok when he was lower down on my list of suspects. If you all had lynched Axle the previous day instead of Hero, the game would have ended then and town would have won with SK. That's why I was letting him live, because he seemed willing to work with us and proved that by targeting Bok. Unfortunately I wasn't around to say who I targeted, so that didn't matter much.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
That is absolutely absurd
Not really. The Absorptive Godfather has been in every single Mafia game that Alit modded. He has the ability to inherit the abilities of his fallen scumrades. I first came up with it when I was thinking of original ideas for my Fate/Zero Mafia setup.

Good game, guys. Ribbit.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Not really. The Absorptive Godfather has been in every single Mafia game that Alit modded. He has the ability to inherit the abilities of his fallen scumrades. I first came up with it when I was thinking of original ideas for my Fate/Zero Mafia setup.

Good game, guys. Ribbit.
Not Korra games?

Good game, guys. Ribbit.
It's also arguably something this game needed for the Mafia to have any shot with the sheer amount of roles the Town had. This was basically a role madness game, and those usually have very powerful Mafia.

It only mattered because I played well enough to die last anyway.

funnier6

Courage~

Good game, guys. Ribbit.
The absorptive godfather isn’t very OP or that uncommon by itself, but letting him use every single absorbed power on the same night is very unusual and OP in my experience.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Not Korra games?
The very first Korra game, for sure. I was Amon in that one.
It's also arguably something this game needed for the Mafia to have any shot with the sheer amount of roles the Town had. This was basically a role madness game, and those usually have very powerful Mafia.

It only mattered because I played well enough to die last anyway.
And what a fine display it was!
The absorptive godfather isn’t very OP or that uncommon by itself, but letting him use every single absorbed power on the same night is very unusual and OP in my experience.
I can agree with that one. He should be able to use one power in addition to the NK.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yeah, I mean I figured Axle was scum Day 1 which was why I roleblocked him. I wasn't sure if it'd prevent any night action, but my thought process was I'd be able to use my vote manipulation on him. And my read was right. I wanted to lynch Axle yesterday, I just misinterpreted how my vote manipulation worked. This was my first time dealing with such an ability though.

Also, I'm lucky I was off work today because I very easily could have ended up in Libk's position. Plus the whole notion Libk presented about All for One asorbing quirks could have been huge to get me lynched. And it turns out he was on the right track.

The talk about us being in Lylo almost made me unvote, so the game could have still bern going on. I started to think that Lylo shouldn't be the case considering my RB ability. I just didn't put two and two together, that whoever was the Godfather was All for One and really did gain the abilities of the other Mafiosos. Libk was on the right track though.

@Libk Idk if you remember this, but you actually played in the very first Mafia game I ever played in. Xenoblade Mafia hosted by All Might. And it's weird because this game was sort of similar. In it I was a Town Backup too, but I inherited a Lie Detector ability.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The thing that got overlooked by town as a topic of discussion on that last day was the fact that Axle decided to NK me instead of SMS (or even Krow).

Had SMS died last night, Axle would have been the presumptive lynch because SMS couldn't have mentioned his results while dead, which means there had to be a purpose to leaving SMS alive. That meant either SMS was scum or Axle was scum, because everyone else would have benefited from the status quo as scum.

-

This was a really fun game, although I did have some criticisms about the flavor being breakable and scum not being provided an example of a generic vanilla town role pm. Possibly the most fun game I've played on the site so far despite that, though.

Great play from a lot of people.

The thing that got overlooked by town as a topic of discussion on that last day was the fact that Axle decided to NK me instead of SMS (or even Krow).

Had SMS died last night, Axle would have been the presumptive lynch because SMS couldn't have mentioned his results while dead, which means there had to be a purpose to leaving SMS alive. That meant either SMS was scum or Axle was scum, because everyone else would have benefited from the status quo as scum.

-

This was a really fun game, although I did have some criticisms about the flavor being breakable and scum not being provided an example of a generic vanilla town role pm. Possibly the most fun game I've played on the site so far despite that, though.

Great play from a lot of people.
I actually only killed you because you were the only death that would be confusing. =P

I agree about the role PM thing a bit, but either way I had a ton of fun with this game. One of the better games I've played in.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Actually, in retrospect, Axle was the only one who was trying to paint you in a bad light the previous Day, that was something we all kind of overlooked. It also didn't help that Libk was sort of inactive but today came out very strong, it made him look like he was scum and in desperation to survive. We were talking about lynching him though so he had no other option but to sway thoughts.

@Axle the Beast were you planning on framing me today?

Actually, in retrospect, Axle was the only one who was trying to paint you in a bad light the previous Day, that was something we all kind of overlooked. It also didn't help that Libk was sort of inactive but today came out very strong, it made him look like he was scum and in desperation to survive. We were talking about lynching him though so he had no other option but to sway thoughts.

@Axle the Beast were you planning on framing me today?
Not really. I was suspecting Libk would be my best bet and I was right. xP

I might have fumbled it a bit -- I am rusty -- but for the most part I did a lot of things I would have done as town. Storma did not look scummy to me even from a townie mindset, and the hypothetical Townie Axle this game truly did think Rubik was suspicious, which hopefully doesn't sound schizophrenic. xP Libk was the next logical step as a player who's stayed on the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom