• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
It's not just a wall of text I think people will buy. There are very logical reasons for my suspicion on you, mostly through claims and PoE. None of which you're even trying to address. I build a case against you and your response is, "Well you've been inactive so we just can't be sure." If not being the most active player lets mafia win, then I apologize to town.

This game is just full on inactives. Good examples would be Bok, All Might, Hero, and Storma. All of which were scum/anti-town. Well them and Axle, but I think he just has an ego.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm still not done thinking about this, but I'm leaning towards voting for you, @Spiritual Mask Salesman. I'm not going to actually vote this instant because if I'm wrong I do not want the last Mafia to be able to hammer you and win, but let's just say I'd be doing it already if not for that possibility because I want to see how you react.
What more can I say? If I was the last Mafioso I wouldn't be going after Libk, that's for sure. I would have tried framing you. And I think the only reason Libk is trying to frame me now is because I told the results of my Roleblock early. I roleblocked you and it didn't stop the Nightkill, therefore you aren't a Mafioso. If I was a Mafioso there would be no benefit in me clearing you. That's really all I can say, if you still want to lynch me, I can't stop you.

Well seeing how self-destructive town was this game, and yes I include myself in that, of course you'd sit back and watch it happen. Just like the other two, including All Might who literally named himself after this show. He would have been way more active as town and there was likely an agreement to hush up and watch ever since the Storma situation.

This game has gone on long enough, the logic against you is sound enough imo. I'll leave it to Axle to decide what happens, or you can hammer yourself.

Vote: Libk

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You were pretty much on the chopping block until someone guessed at your flavor and used it to justify your claimed role for you.
Rubik didn't just take a guess that I followed, he looked back at my Day 2 posts in which I hinted at my flavor. I ended up having to claim Day 3, yhe following Day. So it isn't like that all came from thin air, and I'll go back and quote the specific Day 2 posts for you.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
To put it in proper context, Pendio said this about Storma Day 2.

This makes me trust you like 99%. It's a very believable claim from my point of view.

I fail to see why there would be a decent chance of scum being on funnier's wagon. It had like three players on it. Why would one of them have to be Mafia?

If you look back at day 1 of most games I've been in I've almost always kept my RVS vote all throughout day 1 no matter my alignment. I also never want to assume anyone is innocent in Mafia. Especially not on day 1. So in my mind funnier had the same chance of being scum as anyone else. Also, keep in mind I never tried to drive the funnier wagon or advertise it in any way. I didn't care if the lynch went through or not.

Anyway, on a different subject I've been thinking more about Storma's role claim. I think the truth is one of three things:

1. Storma is Town and is truthful about being JOAT.
2. Storma is Mafia and is truthful about being JOAT.
3. Storma is Mafia and is lying about being JOAT.

Keeping this logic in mind I started thinking about what characters from My Hero Academia would fit as a JOAT, and off the top of my head I could only think of one; the villain with the All for One quirk. If that's Storma's character then he is most certainly scum. And if he's fake claiming entirely he's definitely scum too. Could those of you who also know the theme of the game back me up on this or correct me if I'm mistaken? Thank you.

FoS: Storma
And I responded to Pendio with this.

Ok, I looked up villians in the anime, and I found some dude named All For One. Interestingly, I also found some ability/quirk from a Hero in the anime called "One For All". Problem is, the current "bearer" of that ability I can confirm isn't Storma. And that's really all I can say because we can't outright drop names, but anyone with common sense should see what I'm getting at.

But I'm no expert on the anime, and ALiT might have designed this game to not be up to date with the anime as it is currently. In previous seasons I believe this "One for All" quirk belonged to other characters. So if Storma is a JOAT, he is most likely a Mafioso. If he fakeclaimed, he is a Mafioso anyway. Or he is a Townie JOAT, and the game is not up to date with events transpiring in the anime.

Libk

I can hammer myself for a loss if you guys want, but if I'm right about SMS being scum I want some form of compensation. Like maybe a gift card for League of legends. There's a new skin I want to buy.

That said, I'm not hammering myself unless SMS properly responds to my case.

Libk

And SMS, if you aren't lying and I die you block the hell out of Krow. Only chance to win as town.

Actually thats a point I want to bring up. If a towny is lynched today and SMS is telling the truth, as long as the towny isn't Axle he can guarantee blocking the gf. Day post states this is the final battle. If we're really in lylo, then I think it's even clearer that SMS is scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom