• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Impossible. If the scum team is equal to us, we automatically lose. If Axle and Rubik are both scum and Hero is the SK that makes it 3v3 and we'd have lost already. We either kill Rubik, or Axle. Not both. I'm up for lynching Axle or Hero, and manipulating the other. Neither of them are helping town and that makes them scum regardless of alignment.

So here's my proposition. I'll leave my vote on Axle, everyone else vote Hero. If it fails and either or both of them are town, then whatever just RB the one that lives. Lets end this standoff already.
@Rubik Is already voting Axle though, it'd be easier for you and me to vote Hero. Unless Rubik will unvote and Vote for Hero?

Vote: HeroOfTime

So we need 4 votes for Maj, that means Hero or Axle themselves will have to finish each other off, or we have Rubik just join us on one of them.

I'm personally more confident on Hero, so I'd suggest lynching him overall. @Axle the Beast @Libk willing to just get it over with?

Also pretty sure Libk said he just got out of work and to wait for him to get home. Does he live hours from work?

I'm personally more confident on Hero, so I'd suggest lynching him overall. @Axle the Beast @Libk willing to just get it over with?

Also pretty sure Libk said he just got out of work and to wait for him to get home. Does he live hours from work?
Wait what's going on? I didn't really understand the discussion over the last page or two. We're double lynching?

It doesn't matter which NK was scum and which was mafia. Knowing that literally doesn't progress the game at all, it's just a distraction.

Storma was town JoaT and didn't nightkill N1, he tried to investigate Pendio. It's unlike we have a second in town. It's possible, but somewhat unlikely, that the mafia godfather has this ability. If that's the case, we might be dealing with 2 remaining scum instead of a 1 scum/sk combo.

The other possibility is that we're dealing with HoT as the SK who killed N1, then was mod roleblocked N2 for inactivity, then was normal roleblocked N3 by SMS. Assuming SMS did roleblock him, this seems the most likely.
The significance of it is in determining if there even is a Serial Killer, and whether or not it's you considering one of the kills the first night was someone who suspected who you're replacing. This is either another case of missing the point, or of deflecting.

I'm wondering why you are so convinced there is a Serial Killer.

That isn't evidence at all, moreso it's a way to try to blend in. I brought up amnesia first and Pendio backed me up. Pendio died and his flip confirmed me. You are just claiming the same as evidence that you had the same role pm when no one cleared you. There is no proof at all that you are VT, and pancakes word meant nothing since he never mentioned amnesia.
^ Mmhm. Rubik keeps using terrible logic to avoid or deflect having to explain himself. I've been trying to point this out all game.

Vote Count 4.2:

HeroOfTime - 2 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Krow)
Axle the Beast - 1 (Rubik)

Not Voting - Axle the Beast, HeroOfTime, Libk

With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 4 ends on Tuesday, July 17th at 9:30 PM EST.
You missed my vote against Rubik on Page 34. =P

Either way though I might change my vote depending on if I can figure out what you guys are doing.

To answer the claim questions, there's a small chance I'll claim if absolutely necessary -- as I said I did it once before -- but I'm extremely against doing it not just because it's super misleading but also because I don't like what it does to games. As I have said, claims are usually either 1. Not good, or 2. Too powerful, depending on the game's setup. I'm not interested in a bad tactic or a cheap tactic, whichever it might be. I'd rather play the game more interestingly and practice good sportsmanship.

Nevermind I figured out what was going on.

HeroOfTime would be my second pick for scum after Rubik, but I'll willing to do it first. Bothered no one else is looking at Rubik right now though but it is what it is I guess. He'd be the safer lynch; not terribly likely the ENTIRE Mafia is hiding via inactivity like All Might and Bok seemed to be.

Vote: HeroOfTime

(Anyone else think it's funny "All Might" was Mafia?)

Hero is likely the SK, we're going to lynch him. The final scum is either you or Rubik, we'll deal with that next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom