• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My point is, pancake never claimed in the way me and Pendio did, can you quote your post where you told us you had amnesia?
All I could quote is me explaining to people the method by which you two confirmed each other when you were being intentionally vague about it before you two (at least as far as I know) had explained how pendio and you were able to clear each other, which is evidence that I too had read the same kind of role pm.

All I could quote is me explaining to people the method by which you two confirmed each other when you were being intentionally vague about it before you two (at least as far as I know) had explained how pendio and you were able to clear each other, which is evidence that I too had read the same kind of role pm.

That isn't evidence at all, moreso it's a way to try to blend in. I brought up amnesia first and Pendio backed me up. Pendio died and his flip confirmed me. You are just claiming the same as evidence that you had the same role pm when no one cleared you. There is no proof at all that you are VT, and pancakes word meant nothing since he never mentioned amnesia.

With Libk being supposedly as useless as me in terms of an ability, Rubik claims to be a VT and SMS claims to be a RB, you need to claim Axle. Either you stay useless and cost us the game, or I'll add a vote to you. This is the make or break point of the game and holding out does nothing for the town. Right now you and Rubik are top contenders as scum, so your reveal will decide it tbh. I'm going to be far more aggressive since being nice is producing no results.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
That isn't evidence at all, moreso it's a way to try to blend in. I brought up amnesia first and Pendio backed me up. Pendio died and his flip confirmed me. You are just claiming the same as evidence that you had the same role pm when no one cleared you. There is no proof at all that you are VT, and pancakes word meant nothing since he never mentioned amnesia.
Pancake's word meant next to nothing, yeah. I was just pointing out that you weren't the first person to claim town, just the first person to claim town in a verifiable way.

Pendio said that you were confirmed without giving the reason why. I gave the reason why when multiple other people didn't understand that reason (or doubted that confirmation in the first place, given that Minish NK'd Pendio after the fact). I was one of the only people who immediately fully accepted the double confirm because I understood why it actually had real value.

Idk why you're trying to turn this into some kind of competition about whose claim is more valid, I'm not disputing that you're basically confirmed town and I'm not even remotely confirmed, but I'm giving evidence that I understood what you were implying before anyone explained it, which backs my claim of being vanilla town to some degree.

Axle and Hero in Time both, as far as I know, have neither claimed nor made any effort to substantiate those claims. I don't know why you're trying to paint me trying to show you that I've posted from the perspective of vanilla town this game as if it's some detrimental thing. I'm trying to make sure we don't throw the game by mislynching today.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
With Libk being supposedly as useless as me in terms of an ability, Rubik claims to be a VT and SMS claims to be a RB, you need to claim Axle. Either you stay useless and cost us the game, or I'll add a vote to you. This is the make or break point of the game and holding out does nothing for the town. Right now you and Rubik are top contenders as scum, so your reveal will decide it tbh. I'm going to be far more aggressive since being nice is producing no results.

Why are you omitting Hero of Time from your post, btw? Is it because you think he's SK or because of something else?

Idk why you're trying to turn this into some kind of competition about whose claim is more valid, I'm not disputing that you're basically confirmed town and I'm not even remotely confirmed, but I'm giving evidence that I understood what you were implying before anyone explained it, which backs my claim of being vanilla town to some degree.

Axle and Hero in Time both, as far as I know, have neither claimed nor made any effort to substantiate those claims. I don't know why you're trying to paint me trying to show you that I've posted from the perspective of vanilla town this game as if it's some detrimental thing. I'm trying to make sure we don't throw the game by mislynching today.

What I'm doing, is applying pressure to see exactly where you stand and how you react. Yes I do hate the fact that Axle hasn't claimed and I have attacked him for it in my previous posts. I omitted Hero because I'm sure he's either SK or Anti-town as much as Storma was with participation in defending himself. I "think" SMS is town, and Libk's silence unnerves me.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
What I'm doing, is applying pressure to see exactly where you stand and how you react. Yes I do hate the fact that Axle hasn't claimed and I have attacked him for it in my previous posts. I omitted Hero because I'm sure he's either SK or Anti-town as much as Storma was with participation in defending himself. I "think" SMS is town, and Libk's silence unnerves me.

I'm about as certain that SMS is town than I am that you are, for what it's worth. The fact that no one has counterclaimed his Deku claim makes me think it's pretty dang unlikely that he's scum.

I'm about as certain that SMS is town than I am that you are, for what it's worth. The fact that no one has counterclaimed his Deku claim makes me think it's pretty dang unlikely that he's scum.

Someone among you is definitely him. There's no way he wouldn't be included. All Might (the player not the character), is well acquainted with the series though and could have easily told his scumbuds how to act as someone. The only reason we caught him, was because he picked the wrong person to imitate. However I think we should avoid the subject of focusing on names as that will likely attract ALiT's anger.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Pressuring Axle to roleclaim is likely a wasted effort. I questioned him yesterday about whether he'd roleclaim and his answer was a flat out no. But he said he never roleclaims in any games because he doesn't like roleclaiming and doesn't believe any role claims when players drop them.

Pressuring Axle to roleclaim is likely a wasted effort. I questioned him yesterday about whether he'd roleclaim and his answer was a flat out no. But he said he never roleclaims in any games because he doesn't like roleclaiming and doesn't believe any role claims when players drop them.

That being the case, I'm voting for him. If I'm wrong, he can enjoy being called Anti-Town for a while for not speaking up when he had the chance.

Vote: Axle the Beast

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
That being the case, I'm voting for him. If I'm wrong, he can enjoy being called Anti-Town for a while for not speaking up when he had the chance.

Vote: Axle the Beast
But I RBed him Night 1, and last night I applied my Vote Manipulation ability on him, which should mean only one vote is required to get him lynched. If it's even possible to lynch him, plus get another lynch by majority other than him, we should try it, and we could maybe win the game today by doing so. I'm actually starting to wonder if perhaps Hero is a 4th Mafioso, and that would mean Rubik is the SK.

But I RBed him Night 1, and last night I applied my Vote Manipulation ability on him, which should mean only one vote is required to get him lynched. If it's even possible to lynch him, plus get another lynch by majority other than him, we should try it, and we could maybe win the game today by doing so. I'm actually starting to wonder if perhaps Hero is a 4th Mafioso, and that would mean Rubik is the SK.

Impossible. If the scum team is equal to us, we automatically lose. If Axle and Rubik are both scum and Hero is the SK that makes it 3v3 and we'd have lost already. We either kill Rubik, or Axle. Not both. I'm up for lynching Axle or Hero, and manipulating the other. Neither of them are helping town and that makes them scum regardless of alignment.

So here's my proposition. I'll leave my vote on Axle, everyone else vote Hero. If it fails and either or both of them are town, then whatever just RB the one that lives. Lets end this standoff already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom