• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I didn't RB Hero, it must have been Bok's last RB. I actually set up to Lynch Axle with 1 vote, I'm pretty sure he is the last scum. So if it's possible to get 2 lynches also, let's all vote Hero since he is the SK almost certainly, and only keep 1 vote on @Axle the Beast

But I won't lie, I'm wondering if we do have a SK? All Might was a strongman, so Idk why we didn't see 3 Night kills? All Might should have got off a NK Night 2, plus Minish's Vig kill, and the faction Mafia kill, correct?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The JoAT role in a 4-scum setup that Axle proposed could explain it, with a N1 one-shot kill from a mafia JoaT.

I suppose it's also possible that Minish got roleblocked and that the SK killed Bok.

It's possible both mafia and the SK targeted Minish.

It's also possible that the SK decided to not NK to throw us off because we pegged them to throw suspicion off.

It's also possible that the SK only has the ability to NK every other night.

There are a lot of possibilities, unfortunately it's hard to tell which is the most likely.

-

Personally, I think "both mafia and the SK targeted Minish" sounds the most likely, but it's hard to say for sure.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think we basically have this game in the bag if we get a double lynch today like I think your implying your ability does. Axle + hero will probably kill 2 threats, MAYBE 1 if we're unlucky, but in that situation we'd go into night phase with 4 people and you can probably prevent the nightkill (and, if not, we still have one more lynch).

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm not exactly sure if we can get 2 lynches off though. I'm thinking we can atleast try to maj Hero, but still keep 1 vote on Axle. Either my ability will trump the Maj vote and Axle gets lynched, or both get lynched.

If anyone is doubting Rubik right now, I have to point out All Might tried painting Rubik out as scum, he even claimed Rubik is the Godfather. Either that was a genious move by All Might to set up a clear for Rubik today, still, I doubt All Might would point out the Godfather blantantly like that.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Vote Count 4.1:

Axle the Beast - 1 (Rubik)
Rubik - 1 (Krow)

Not Voting - Axle the Beast, HeroOfTime, Libk, Spiritual Mask Salesman

With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 4 ends on Tuesday, July 17th at 9:30 PM EST.

Last edited:
largely because I too had a similar/identical role description.

We need to keep the votes balanced either way until we're sure. VT is very easy to claim.

If anyone is doubting Rubik right now, I have to point out All Might tried painting Rubik out as scum, he even claimed Rubik is the Godfather. Either that was a genious move by All Might to set up a clear for Rubik today, still, I doubt All Might would point out the Godfather blantantly like that.

All Might was already under suspicion and assuming the third scum is powerless, of course he'd try to bus him to get himself out of trouble. You saw what All Might went through to try and escape me when I called him out on his BS. We need more solid proof than that. Honestly, I don't feel very strongly about any of you being town right now.

There are either 2 scum left, or one scum and the SK. Either way we have to kill all of the above to win. Everyone (including Minish) assumes Hero to be the SK and I'm leaning towards that. one wrong lynch and it's game over.

Unvote

@Libk you need to post some thoughts right now. Silence helps no one at this point.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman if vote manipulation lynches with 1 vote, and Rubik voted Axle, why is he still alive? I don't understand how your add on role works.

@Axle the Beast , just claim already. You're stalling at this point and that's making you look scummy. If you get killed for it and you're town, you'd just be another Storma, don't be another Storma.

@Rubik I'll be going back soon to re read your posts, I'm really not sure if you're VT or not, but I'd rather be sure. I claimed first, and Pendio backed me up. No one backed you up and I'm sure you'd be suspicious of me if the situation was reversed and Pendio backed you.

@HeroOfTime Anything you want to say to defend yourself against SK?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Spiritual Mask Salesman if vote manipulation lynches with 1 vote, and Rubik voted Axle, why is he still alive? I don't understand how your add on role works.
As I already pointed out, ALiT wasn't specific on how it'd really work during the day besides the person would get lynched with just one vote on them. I'm guessing they won't get lynched until the day is over, I'm not sure if the vote manipulation will trump the majority vote, it could be that I actually have to be the one to vote Axle, ALiT didn't say that though, he just said the person will be lynched at L-1.

Or maybe I was roleblocked by Bok? Idk.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Maybe he meant it takes one less vote to hit majority and end the day?

I'm personally good trying to hit hero of time today in that case because I'm slightly more sure that he's SK than anything else based on action results. I'm pretty sure Axle is scum, but it does honestly make me nervous how silent Libk is being. I wish there were someone here to who was more used to reading his current playstyle.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Rubik I'll be going back soon to re read your posts, I'm really not sure if you're VT or not, but I'd rather be sure. I claimed first, and Pendio backed me up. No one backed you up and I'm sure you'd be suspicious of me if the situation was reversed and Pendio backed you.

If it helps, my predecessor did claim VT first, literally in his first post. I think he tried to claim it was a joke, after it was pointed how how bad a move claiming for no reason was.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
@HeroOfTime Anything you want to say to defend yourself against SK?

Defend myself against SK? Like from being NK'd by them, or from being lynched?

Also, I'm going to be really busy today and tomorrow, possibly Wednesday as my mother's in the hospital. I should be able to come back on tomorrow afternoon and I'll try to keep up today though.

If it helps, my predecessor did claim VT first, literally in his first post. I think he tried to claim it was a joke, after it was pointed how how bad a move claiming for no reason was.

My point is, pancake never claimed in the way me and Pendio did, can you quote your post where you told us you had amnesia?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Storma was town JoaT and didn't nightkill N1, he tried to investigate Pendio. It's unlike we have a second in town. It's possible, but somewhat unlikely, that the mafia godfather has this ability. If that's the case, we might be dealing with 2 remaining scum instead of a 1 scum/sk combo.

Oh, nvm, I just saw this. Inventor or something is still possible though. But with only two NKs each night, I don't think it's very likely that we have a third player who can actively kill every night.

I didn't RB Hero, it must have been Bok's last RB.

Are players able to use their power the night they are killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom