• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 3]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Rules:
1. Don't discuss the game outside the thread with anybody unless told that you are allowed to.
2. Don't quote any part of your role PM, or paraphrase too closely.
3. Don't post in the thread after you have died. Nightposting is allowed only after your action has been locked in.
4. Do not edit your posts.
5. town aligned players, unless otherwise specified, have the wincon: "You win when all threats to the town are dead".
6. mafia aligned players, unless otherwise specified, have the wincon: "You win when all threats to the mafia are dead, or when this outcome can not be prevented"
7. If an ability fails for any reason (roleblock, protection, etc.) the person using the ability will be told their ability failed, but not why.
8. If a player receives a majority of votes, they will be lynched and the day will end. If the game reaches deadline, the player with a plurality of votes will be lynched. In the event of a tie, votes will be removed from newest to oldest until the tie is broken. There are mechanics which affect the vote count in this game. These mechanics only affect who is lynched at deadline. A majority of players voting for another player at any point will result in that player dying regardless of the values of the individual player's votes, and the day will not end early unless a majority of players are voting for the same player.
9. Day phases will be approximately 96 hours and night phases will be approximately 36 hours. Votes after deadline will not be counted.

If you have any questions about the rules or any other aspect of the game please don't hesitate to ask me.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/xWabMd9WD5

Threadmarks:
Votecount 1.1
Votecount 1.2
Votecount 1.3
Votecount 1.4
Votecount 1.5
Votecount 1.6
End of Day 1
Start of Day 2
Votecount 2.1
Votecount 2.2
Votecount 2.3
End of Day 2
Start of Day 3
Votecount 3.1
Votecount 3.2
Asfinyti Dies
Votecount 3.3
Votecount 3.4
Votecount 3.5

Players:

Lissi, Town Aligned Musician [Lynched Day 1]
Minish
Jamie, Town Aligned Elementalist [Killed Night 1]
HHH
Killjoy
Exlight
Asfyniti, Town Aligned dying light of a sunset on the horizon of a fading memory, the kind of memory you can only grasp at and never fully recall [Died Day 3]
OG, Town Aligned Alien Hunter [Lynched Day 2]

KoD
Rubik

Day 1 will start once all players have confirmed in the signup thread.

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I will appear guilty if investigated so please do not bother doing so.

I do not particularly mind death so please do not put any effort into keeping me alive and if you would like to check my alignment please do so by killing me instead to save time.

My role is very funny and I look forward to trying to make it useful.

/unvote

I do not particularly mind death so please do not put any effort into keeping me alive and if you would like to check my alignment please do so by killing me instead to save time.

Wait, are you a wolf or a role that looks sus?
Fry Squint.jpg

This is such a change of pace from Champs.

It's like stopping to smell the roses and enjoying the day.

Except it's blood and death with the lot of you.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend

So are you a Miller or what? Why shouldnt we keep you alive.
This is such a change of pace from Champs.

It's like stopping to smell the roses and enjoying the day.

Except it's blood and death with the lot of you.
You were in the Champs game? How did it go? I tried to follow it but I couldnt find the thread on Mafia Universe.

Oh, you know. The usual.

We laughed. We cried. Some of us committed seppuku.

Pretty sure someone wanted to strangle me.

Someone thinks I'm divorced.

We had fun.

Rubik is obviously trying to be helpful with this approach. He's innocuous.

I believe it.
Why the unvote?
Vote: Killjoy.

RVS is not a time Killjoy, it’s a state of being. RVS never truly dies, besides one claim shouldn’t break apart our attempts at finding the evil doers who hide among us. Connections still need to be built between players after all.

RVS is not a time Killjoy, it’s a state of being. RVS never truly dies, besides one claim shouldn’t break apart our attempts at finding the evil doers who hide among us. Connections still need to be built between players after all.
I never said it was a timed thing. From what I've seen in the large number of games(10+?) It's always been a "Until someone makes a slip in their post" kind of thing, and Rubiks post bonked me that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom