• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Pretty conspicuous turn of events considering yours and Jamie's recent posts.
That is all you are presenting? Explain yourself and your actions.

Me and Jamie's conversation was a playful one. Everyone should kinda know by now that I am always playing around and this was no exception.

I do wonder why ExLight, didnt respond to my post about the "meow" thing. Maybe I hit a little close to home for him.

ExLight

why
Staff member
I do wonder why ExLight, didnt respond to my post about the "meow" thing.
Because it was stupid, so there's nothing to respond to?

Hmmmmm, this looks like a mafia slip to me Ex.
What?
Use your head for a second, someone clearly contacted me during the night and I'm verifying if whoever is claiming the message is actually them.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
can Incineroar show me they're truly who they say somehow like saying what pokémon I resemble the most
This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip This is a slip.

Ex.....this a slip.

And quite frankly, you look like Slippy Toad.

You posted this and then, quite quickly you made it sound like you were talking to us. You did this before with DWs Mafia too bro.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
this is @ everyone
please @ me and tell me which pokémon I resemble to yall

What?
Use your head for a second, someone clearly contacted me during the night and I'm verifying if whoever is claiming the message is actually them.
But you put @ everyone? :eyes: I see a "everyone" and a "Someone". Explain yourself.
Vote: OGSniper

You're clearly just repeating your usual scum meta nonsense like a broken record.
Again, explain. Give examples. Show the world how I am Mafia, Ex. Show them blud.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Hmmmmm, this looks like a mafia slip to me Ex.
Not sure how it's a mafia slip.

He's either got a Pokemon role or it's got significance to another player or someone else has a Pokemon themed role or he wanted to ask a silly question or any other number of things.

I can't think of why mafia would be any more likely to say that than town

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
I targeted Rubic with my Dr ability assuming he'd be the n1 target. Someone threw a role block that blocks a role block, if that makes sense?
I'm also inclined to
/vote: OG
especially with how hard he was pushing to have me dead.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I targeted Rubic with my Dr ability assuming he'd be the n1 target. Someone threw a role block that blocks a role block, if that makes sense?
I'm also inclined to
/vote: OG
especially with how hard he was pushing to have me dead.
What? I had a plausible theory with a plausible motive. I can explain it again if you want me too. I have not been pushing for you since and I have said that my theory has been disproven.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count:
OG
(3) - HHH, Ex, KJ
Not Voting - Minish, Asfinyti, OG, KoD, Rubik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom