• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

I'm town!!
:ezlo:

I know I should look worse now considering OG flipped town but I definitely thought I had a case on him

I don't know what it does but it didn't seem to do anything the first time so I was like why not
Nah I don't think anybody is going to look worse (to me) for OG considering he readily admitted to trying to fear monger votes off of him. Lain is probably money in my looking worse, but that will be because I don't care that OG flipped town. Suspect lynch as suspect is though. :shrug:

As for why I say you aren't town it's because of your laissez-faire like attitude. As town I find you to be higher strung. In my experience with you as scum you approach the game much more laid back. You approach the game more confidentally and controlled and that's what I've seen here. Jamie would hate this as it's completely a meta argument.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
You wake up to find that nobody is dead. This is surprising to you which is pretty sad when you think about it. Where have those peaceful days gone?

It is now day 3. Deadline is Wednesday at 3:30 PM EST, Countdown here: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20240529T1530&p0=1191&font=cursive

its 5 to hammer

Players:

Lissi, Town Aligned Musician [Lynched Day 1]
Minish
Jamie, Town Aligned Elementalist [Killed Day 1]
HHH
Killjoy
Exlight
Asfyniti
OG, Town Aligned Alien Hunter [Lynched Day 2]
KoD
Rubik

If you think i've made any errors in resolving the night please let me know

ExLight

why
Staff member
As for why I say you aren't town it's because of your laissez-faire like attitude. As town I find you to be higher strung. In my experience with you as scum you approach the game much more laid back. You approach the game more confidentally and controlled and that's what I've seen here. Jamie would hate this as it's completely a meta argument.
I'll actually agree I'm a bit laid back but it's due to college eating most of my time and due to me not finding any other significant leads so far!!

Vote: Rubik

For reasons I'll be doing a lot of vote hoping today.

Also my theory on Rubik is that he's a Satan like entity. Possibly also a part timer? Definitely a game ending jester though.

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
I'm on the fence here. Only thing on Rubik is his early game claim. As for Asfynity, we have nothing on.
KoD and HHH I'm town reading, ex and Lain I'm leaning towards town, Minish I'm struggling to place one way or the other.

Right now, I'll hold off on voting.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count:
Rubik
(1.5) - HHH, Bonus Votes
Exlight (1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Minish, Killjoy, Exlight, Asfinyti, KoD, Rubik

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
also i wonder who the thing is.
Every time y'all say "The Thing" I imagine one of two "things"

Benjamin Jacob "Ben" Grimm
8884a6c0769be49386926805c134bd0a.jpg

Or