• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Movies Vs Video Games

Which one do you like more?

• Movies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
Both are very different experiences however there are some aspects of both that I enjoy. If I had to pick one it would be video games, however often I enjoy watching others play video games than playing myself. For example I am terrible at horror survivals but I didn't mind watching my brother playing Resident Evil of the PS2 (can't remember which ones). Nowadays it extends to enjoying watching top level competitive matches with commentary or speedruns, etc. That being said I still enjoy playing video games but there is something about the professionalism that top-level players and high quality films bring that I feel often I am unable to replicate for my own entertainment. There's nothing quite like being immersed in a professional production.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Video Games. They have most of the series I hold very deeply in my life, while I don't even like most movies that much. Nowadays I can't stand watching TV unless it's something I used to watch in my past.

Games also last a lot longer.

Last edited:
kinda suprised that on a gaming forum some ppl voted films lol yeh they are great an all but damn it gaming is awesome :P

Video games. I enjoy films too of course, but when I sit down with free time I'd prefer to play a good game over watching a movie most of the time. Much easier/more enjoyable for me to become immersed in the universe & story as an active participant instead of a passive viewer.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Obviously video games since you get to make your own decisions and change how the story progress instead of just watching the same thing without able to do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom