• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Unattractive Pokemon

Probopass -_____-
200px-476Probopass.png
<--- this guy

Hm, Purugly isn't a Pokemon I was aware of until recently, but seeing him in this thread he does suck pretty bad. I honestly like a lot of the Pokemon people have listed already, but... the ugliest for me are mostly Gen V And actually are all legendaries.

Kyurem and the Kami Trio.

646AKyurem.png

Tornelos.png
645Landorus.png
Voltolos.png

The Kami Trio are just an embarrassing mess. They all have the exact same design, and it wasn't even a good one to begin with. They look absurdly out of character in the Pokemon world. And then there's Kyurem. Kyurem is apparently pretty popular but all I see when I look at him is a terrible, messy design. I get the "bad***" look they were going for, but they failed at it, because there's just too much going on here. Too many odd and conflicting shapes; they don't contribute to the design in any way but actually clash with it.

When I first saw frikin' EXPLOUD I screamed my head off :S

I still don't know where my head is cuz when my head fell off, it rolled out of my house and down the road and into the ocean :XD:

Tentacruel, it's so freaky with all the tentacles it has! And plus it's really annoying when your surfing on the water and there always popping up and paralyzing your pokemon. -__-

Tentacruel is ugly but is still a good Pokemon, not saying that u said it was bad

And BTW, Tentacruel poisons, not paralyse

I think it was Sheddinja (if that's the way to spell it) but not sure but anyways, it (or one of it's evolutions) pokedex entry said that if u looked into the hole on its back, it would steal ur soul! FRIKING CREEPY!!!

Last edited:
I think it was Sheddinja (if that's the way to spell it) but not sure but anyways, it (or one of it's evolutions) pokedex entry said that if u looked into the hole on its back, it would steal ur soul! FRIKING CREEPY!!!
That doesn't make him unattractive though. :bleh: Either way, a surprising number of Pokemon have extreme disturbing descriptions. Froslass freezes travelers and displays them, Cacturne is a nocturnal maneater, Dusclops devours souls and Yamask is the tortured afterlife of a human being. :P

This is tough for me. I don't know many pokemon other than the original 151. But I'd probably say Jynx: an opera singer in black-face makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom