• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Unattractive Pokemon

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Which Pokemon do you find least attractive or just downright ugly?

Seismitoad bothers me... all those boils and warts! Ugh!
Seismitoad.png

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Charizard is extremely unattractive and ugly.

Well maybe the first gen Charizard, but after that they fixed him.
Oh, I have tons here, I spend literally like hours compiling data for the ugliest Pokemon. After extensive research, I can safely say the ugliest Pokemon is Garbodor.
Dasutodasu.png

First of all, the brownish part with the chunks looks like vomit after Halloween with all those candy coloured chunks. Then it's limbs are apparently some weird robotic look, and one hand is totally fingerless for some reason, well it has one finger. Then, it's upper half is supposed to be a garbage bag. But come on, we all know what that is. This Pokemon is quite litterally, Halloween Vomit with green boogers slathered all over it. That's what I see when I see Garbodor.

Well maybe the first gen Charizard, but after that they fixed him.
Oh, I have tons here, I spend literally like hours compiling data for the ugliest Pokemon. After extensive research, I can safely say the ugliest Pokemon is Garbodor.
Dasutodasu.png

First of all, the brownish part with the chunks looks like vomit after Halloween with all those candy coloured chunks. Then it's limbs are apparently some weird robotic look, and one hand is totally fingerless for some reason, well it has one finger. Then, it's upper half is supposed to be a garbage bag. But come on, we all know what that is. This Pokemon is quite litterally, Halloween Vomit with green boogers slathered all over it. That's what I see when I see Garbodor.

Meant to put Gen 1 Charizard, silly me.

Anyways, yes Garbodor is extremely hideous, which is weird, because Trubbish is midly cute.

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Meant to put Gen 1 Charizard, silly me.

Anyways, yes Garbodor is extremely hideous, which is weird, because Trubbish is midly cute.

Garbodor is terribly ugly. Not scary ugly, just... not nice to be around. Aye, Trubbish isn't too bad really, considering.

Wolferz

Do a Barrel Roll
I would have to say Jynx for me. I don't know why, but I just really don't like it. It looks ugly and it makes the most annoying sound ever. At least that's my opinion.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
No one said Frosslass? I agree with the Trubbish family and I just can;t stand Machoke. He is like a sexy bodybuilder mutated. Kind of like me :O

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
images

Jynx. I remember seeing it for the first time when I was little and just hating it. My sister had a Smoochum and she went around saying how cute it was. I remember the rapid pressing of "B" with screams of "Nuuuuuuuu!" When it tried to evolve. And then again in the anime....*shudder* I really don't like Jynx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom