• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Unattractive Pokemon

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
puruglyct5.png

I mean come on! Even its name helps out my opinion. They should rename it Pureugly. Get it, because its name sounds like Pure Ugly? And its so unattractive?... Never mind.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Garbodor is terribly ugly. Not scary ugly, just... not nice to be around. Aye, Trubbish isn't too bad really, considering.

Not to sound crazy, but I believe Garbodor is one of the most useful Pokemon in Black/White. Give the guy another chance, I love to use him for battles. :)

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I was seriously disappointed by genV Pokemon, they looked worse than the johto ones, and the Johto ones were just weird, Gen V is like UGH! Regardless, I play Black. My least favorite pokemon is... hate it so much I forgot its name. Oh yeah, Mr. Mime. ITS A MIME.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Gen V pokemon look totally unattractive to me, that's why I have given my game away and have stuck with HG. To me, there is no pokemon in generation IV that is ugly or unattractive, the closest ones to that would be my disliking of Wynaut, or whatever its name is, Mr. Mime, and Voltorb, but really, in the end they aren't that bad.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kid-goku-and-mercenary-tao-vs-hitmonlee-and-hitmonchan-245.jpg
i hate hitmonlee.
just the fact that it makes weird noises in pokemon stadium 64, and its just plain derpy and ******** looking,
just scares me.:cry:

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I found Embor rather unattractive. Its my least favorite final evolution for a starter (I love the others) and a lot of the 5th gen. Pokemon were ugly.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I have a short list: Jynx, Zubat, Muk (it's just a pile of goo!), Garbador (not much better than Muk), Mr Mime, Drowsee, Stunfisk (very derpy), dunsparce (derpy as well) and Terrakion.

There are a few "Meh" pokemon. But they're not bad enough to be called ugly.

Tentacruel, it's so freaky with all the tentacles it has! And plus it's really annoying when your surfing on the water and there always popping up and paralyzing your pokemon. -__-

Never liked the look of Probopass. probopass.jpg I mean.... Look at all that Nose hair, yuck..

As for an attractive Pokémon, Golbat anyone? Golbat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom