• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done in Any Zelda Game

Forgeting after the first time how to get that temple of courage on my map EVERY TIME I REPLAYED THE GAME!
oh and actually attempting to kill a cucco or pig even after i found out they won't die!
AND making the giant black pig angry while still in the pen in WW.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Getting Ocarina of Time on the virtual console for the wii for the first time...and sitting for half an hour doing nothing because the controller was unplugged the whole time. :O

meh...did that count even if i didn't start the game itself? :P

Ice Sage

these are words
I played through MM a beat the woodfall temple. Then I was to laze to go back in time to save before I did the crooked cartrige glitch to get into Romani Ranch. Of cource my game froze up.... Another thing was in OoA I couldn't get through the graveyard as moosh. A few years later I found out I had to reppetadly press A instead of hold A.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
In ST I was trying to defeat Possessed Zelda with my sword and after that I ended up dying but I was a dumb butt and I forgot to buy potions.
Okay I played a little of FSA and I was trying to find my way out of the temple but I forgot where I was so I tried using a glitch but after trying I ended up dying about 20 times .In TP was at Ganon well Zelda and I use my my bottle and see if the light reflected but I was in a wrong position so I died and I was a idiot so I used my last postion and I defeated Zelda and that what happens when you act like me in Zelda games

Dualing two cuccos in PH at the same time. That and trying to get the cucco off that one building in Castle Town in ST without the song of birds. I tried for about an hour before giving up.

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
In MM, collecting all the stray fairies in a Temple, then forgetting to actually take them to the Fairy Fountain before playing the Song of Time. I've done that one more than one occasion.

UGH, I did that after the Snowhead Temple. I had to go and collect them all again. It was such a pain.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
When in Majora's Mask, I was rolling on the course when defeating Majora with Goron-Link. I thought I was done, and started cheering after trying to complete it for at least 2 hours. The only problem was that I didn't push the right button so Link plummeted down, yet again, to his doom.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
in OoT in the fire temple i stood on the pillar that you use to get to the boss chamber when i knocked it down. i also forget to get keys all the time worst was in wind temple in WW after taking an hour to get past all the fans.

Tictalk

Anouki
Probably try the take em on challenge in spirit tracks. i was on the last boss and i almost killed it and i died so i screamed noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! only to look up and see i had a potion.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
A friend of mine and I heard that Dark Link's health in OoT depends on your health, which is true in a sense. After getting Dark Link with only half - quarter heart of health we finally entered and got a couple hits on him and then he hit me and Link died and of course we had used all our fairys trying to get low health. Only then did we realize that Dark Link's health depends on your total health. My friend was so mad that he rage quit and we hadn't saved in hours.

Another one would be the first time I played OoT. I had gotten to Jabu Jabu's belly and I didn't have my Deku shield because it burned up while climbing Death Mountain. In the first room of the dungeon there are Octoroks and the only way I knew to kill them was with the Deku shield. Not knowing you could exit Jabu Jabu I deleted my game and started all over!

In ALtTP i forgot to get the item that kept you in hylian form well in the dark world and was confused cause i couldnt beat the first temple in the dark world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom